Thread: Unable to play Uncharted 3 beta 1.01

Unable to play Uncharted 3 beta 1.01

I am having PlayStation from past couple of days. I have installed Uncharted 3 on the gaming console of mine. whenever I am trying to quit and go back to the PSN the game is making peeping and restart the gaming console. anyone having the same issue like me share the experience of yours. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Uncharted 3 beta 1.01

As far as I know this the common thing as far as the beta version of the game is concerned. I think you need to require to worry about till the gaming console which you are using is working fine. Restarting the gaming console suddenly might cause the physical damage so I recommend that you should avoid the playing of the game until and unless respective patch has been not released from the developer of this particular game.

I am also having the same issue which you have mentioned over here. whenever I am trying to exit the game from the gaming console of mine this particular issue gets occurs. I remembering that the same problem was faced when I was playing UC2 beta version on the gaming console of mine. we can expect number of glitches over and there as far as the beta version of software or video games are concerned. The developer of the game need to fix the same by any mean.

I have got the success while downloading the updates on the system of mine. well I have canceled the downloading the update option rather than I have used the update on start up option. After that I have got the main menu to sign in and to get the updates downloaded on the system. Once I have done above mentioned stuff I have successfully resolved the matter. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

Well looking at the situation I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours. you should uninstall the entire games as well as remove all the save files from the system and then you should try to install the game on the gaming console of yours. once the process of the installation has been completed you should simply launch the game on the gaming console and see whether it is working or not.

We are talking about the beta version of game and it is well known that the beta version of the game are having lots of glitches which should be fixed by the developer of the game. We have to contact the developer of the game and tell them where you are getting the issue while playing the game. The developer would see where are the bugs into the game and release the respective patches which you can download and install the same on the gaming console of yours.