Thread: Announcement for the new Xbox and Timesplitters 4

Announcement for the new Xbox and Timesplitters 4

I have lots of played games on the gaming console of mine. Well I have come to know about the thing that Microsoft is going to announce for the next generation of the gaming console. also Crytek has started to develop the Timesplitters 4 game for the next generation of the gaming consoled which has been announced. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned is true or false? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Announcement for the new Xbox and Timesplitters 4

Yes I agree that the Microsoft has announced about the next generation of the gaming console. however there is no specific information regarding the specification of the device. Crytek is going to use the Microsoft's DirectX 11 for the development of the game. DirectX 11 is having the features like Tessellation, multithreaded rendering, and compute shaders. So I am expecting that there would be great features involved into the upcoming game.

The developer of the game has mentioned that Microsoft is supposed to announce the new Xbox near. I am wondering that the Microsoft would launch the new machine before the releasing of the machine from the Sony side. I am hoping that there would be great fun while playing the gaming on the gaming console of yours. Microsoft is supposed to announce the releasing of the Xbox 360 at E3 2012.

Well looking at the situation I don’t recommend to buy any console into the first year of the releasing. Why I recommending there could be lots of malfunction or breaks at initial stage of the releasing. It might also have the weak line-up for the title which has been launched. So you should not go for the upcoming console install year and two. After that you can think about the purchase the gaming console for you.

I am doubting about the purchasing of the next generation of this particular game. At least there is no price down for the gaming console. I am wondering that the gaming console which is going to be release would have the great price and I think it would be the out of the budget. I am hoping that there would be drop into the price of the gaming console so that I can get the same and play game on it.

Well according to me Time Splitters would be far better than that of the halo into the local multiplayer. There are quite funny characters into the game and you can have the lots of fun while playing the games. Its great game and it is holding the standards of the today’s video gaming standard. There would lots of updates and new items which would make the playing of the game completely fresh.