Thread: You must buy Twisted Metal

You must buy Twisted Metal

I am playing video games from the childhood. Recently I have played the Twisted Metal. I have found that this particular game is having great look and feel. You can great gaming experience on the PS3 of yours. So you can get this particular game I am sure that you would like to play this particular game. Let me know the opinion of yours regarding the video game Twisted Metal. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: You must buy Twisted Metal

Yes the video game which we are talking about the is quite different from the ordinary video games which are available into the market. You should forget the all the generic cookie cutter FPS games which you are looking to purchase. According to me the Twisted Metal would be most unique game in the year of the 2011. So I think you should get the same and play on the gaming console of yours you will not complain regarding the game.

Personally I am big fond of the Twisted Metal series and if I not wrong you will be also the big fond of the game. If you have played the previously released version of the game then I think you are missing something really serious. You should buy and play the same you will really love to play this particular game. You can play the game for the years which are coming. Each and every time you will be able to break the story mode with the different kind of the vehicle in the game.

There is main thing which I wanted to discuss over here in this particular game. Multiplayer mode of the game is the one of the most excited feature of the recently released Twisted Metal. I am hoping that there would be lost of maps, vehicle and modes in the game which would give lots of fun while playing this particular game. If I am not wrong there would be support for the splitscreen Co-Op while playing the game.

I think this particular game would talk about the for the each and every driver or vehicle in the game. It would also have support for the action movies in the game. I don’t want to play the story mode of the game rather than I wanted to see what kind of the awesome stories Eat Sleep which can make on the PS3. The game play is quite advance than that of the game which was released in the past.

Till now I am playing the previous version of this particular game. The new releasing game would give the lots of thing which you can have so you will not have any word of the complain. There was lots of stuffs into the previous version of the game and I am hoping that there would lots of things in the game which is going to be released. I will share my experience of mine after playing the game on the gaming console of mine.