Thread: Fallout New Vegas is freezing while saving

Fallout New Vegas is freezing while saving

Well as the title of the thread itself is suggesting what is the purpose of this particular thread. I have installed Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360 of mine. I have noticed that the game seems to be freezing when I trying to save on the gaming console. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter to resolve the problem of mine. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fallout New Vegas is freezing while saving

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should simply clear the cache of the gaming console which you are using.
    • You have to go for the My Xbox and simply click on the System Settings .
    • Now select the Memory and select the device and Press Y from the controller.
    • Now choose the Clear System Cache and click on the Yes button when it is prompted.

In this particular situation I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.

1. You should launch the console and you have to enter ‘savefile1’ and hit enter.
    2. Whenever you wanted to save you should use the command which I have mentioned above.
    3. If you wanted to load the file you have to run load "savefile1" command on the console.

First of all you should simply restart the game on the gaming console of yours. if there is no change in the situation then I recommend that you should simply restart the gaming console and then you should see that the issue is happening or not. Also I let you know that you should see that the disc which you are using should not have any physical damage and also you should wipe the disc with soft cloth and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

In order to fix the matter of yours I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours. you should remove all the files which are associated with the game as well as uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours. once you have done the same you should install the game on the console and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game which we are talking over here. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer would figure out where exactly the bug in the game and it would be fixed by them. Once they have fixed the bug they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the game would fix the matter as early as possible.