Thread: Disk swapping and installing Mass Effect 2

Disk swapping and installing Mass Effect 2

Well I am looking to install Mass Effect 2 on the gaming console of mine. Let me know whether I need to swap the disk if I need to install the game on the hard disk. Anyone is having any idea on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Disk swapping and installing Mass Effect 2

Yes you need to swap the hard disk of yours if you are supposed to install the game on the system of yours. however if you are supposed to have the PC version of this particular game then you need to swap the disc at all. I let you know that this particular game is having great look and feel and you will love to play this particular game on the gaming console of yours. share the experience of yours about the playing of the game.

I think the thing which you have mentioned over here is seems to be quite frustrating. There would no reason which can stop to purchase and playing this particular game. But still if you wanted to do the swapping of the disc you have to get the PC version of the game which you can install on the computer. Make sure that you have bought the PC version of this particular game. You can also use the comfy controller to get the better experience while playing this particular game.

Well according to me the Disc is the one of the linear parts at the beginning as well as at the end. The whilist disc 2 is having the nonlinear parts. You need to switch between the three different kind of the different points. i think it would not be as a Star Ocean IV and the length of the game would be quite bad. If I try to do disk swapped mgs1 and ff7/8 and then I think it would definitely manage with the Mass Effect 2 while playing the game on the gaming console of yours.

I don’t say that I am having the exact gaming rig. However I have noticed that all the games are running on the with the highest settings with the resolution of 1920X1200 with the best possible framerate. I think graphics of the game is seems to be better than that of the gaming console. Well the computer with the great configuration would give the better performance while playing the video game on the same.

According to me there would be great difference if you are supposed to play the game on the computer with the great hard ware configurations. You will have the extra anti aliasing. The game is running fine of the Xbox 360 and it would not make any difference how great rig you are having with you? However you will be able to get the Xbox 360 graphic card on the system of yours to get the higher resolution on the system of yours.