Thread: Why can’t we use normal Xbox HDD for new Xbox 360 Slim?

Why can’t we use normal Xbox HDD for new Xbox 360 Slim?

Well friends can we have some discussion over this, that why have this normal HDD for the other Xbox has been made unusable for the new xbox slim 360, why have they done this what can be the actual reason for this how can they do this I haven’t been able to understand this please share your idea with help me out please? And idea experienced been shared would be really appreciated.

Re: Why can’t we use normal Xbox HDD for new Xbox 360 Slim?

I think this is the marketing manner of the Microsoft definitely they would be liking to make money in extra manner with it, but I think there must be something which can make the old hdd work on the new 360 slim by updating it or doing something I don’t know the trick but I think this is true now let’s see how it would be working later but I really dint liked this by Microsoft its and absolutely waste of money and the cost is even very high so I think it wasn’t an really a good move by the Microsoft.

I would like to know that is it possible. I cannot imagine that Microsoft has someone to do a hard drive for them in the property size. Is not profitable in every way, more than any manufacturer of high definition is probably designed to do otherwise. Not even see how this rumor would be true. admittedly, I imagine the hackers will find ways around it to use a standard laptop drive or some other option and gives them a reason to attack the 360 again. Which is something that a company of the console should never be done. Never do anything that will draw the attention of hackers. his rule for life.

Well I am not sure why they did it with the memory units, but the hard disk is quite evident. hard disk for the original 360 was 360 outside and the new Slim has an internal hard drive. Thus, while the hard disk with external casing will not fit within the thin does not mean you cannot take the hard drive external enclosure and use the new 360 Slim. This is really annoying when we get to know that buying something is going to change with the every new model or version.

It would have been really shocking if they would have said that you can use the computer HDD in you xbox but I don’t find this interesting, You may want to consider taking your hard drive Xbox 360 and blowing on all sides. Sometimes, if the drive or volume is dirty, it will not work. Then put it back on the Xbox 360. This works for most people. If this fails, it may be because you need to buy a real Xbox 360 Hard Drive, which also works on your PC because as mentioned earlier, running on your PC, but not your Xbox 360. Some hard drives are specially made for computers only, others work for Xbox 360 and PC, and others are only made to work on the Xbox 360. I have the feeling that your hard disk can be compatible with computers, not game systems. However, you can buy units of PC hard-liners also work with Xbox 360 don’t think a good move but they might be having some problem or something to come up with this decision .

I think there is no such thing like this, I don’t know I haven’t tried till now but I think this is not a case the HDD would be working they don’t have any reason to change it and if they are doing it I am not going to buy the 360 slim and these HDD are so costly and this would be a major drawback if they do something like this. but I have heard from some of my friends about this too and it is Xbox 360 Slim is not a magazine for all new hard drive and how instead of cutting on top like an old thin disk drive is stored in a compartment at the bottom of the console.

This is only the marketing point form the Microsoft and they have been really a nice marketing guys from ever they would have just thought of coming up with one more nice project and they did it and came up with that and they made it fixed with there new upcoming device so that it would go on with the device so i think they made it fixed with the new XBOX slim and made XBOX slim as that it should not support any other hdd only the newly made HDD would support it.