Thread: Any video Games on playstation that NEED sequels

Any video Games on playstation that NEED sequels

Here, I want to discuss some thoughts that will be help to collect thoughts of should any video game on the playstation windows platform. Any video games that you want to were huge and deserve a sequel? I have used the fair share, two being Mirror's Edge and Kingdom Hearts II (FFS Square Enix). Then please suggest that which video game you need sequel and also discuss the reason behind this issue. Any think will be appreciated.

Re: Any video Games on playstation that NEED sequels

I have planning Heavy Rain on the PS3 platform and be honest opinion that this video game has to be necessary the sequel. This special Heavy Rain doc is mostly in English but subtitled in Japanese. This is not good the user because, most of the user did not understand the Japanese language. For playing this video game the user need to learn new features about the game story and its number of presented characters. Hence it need sequel.

Last one month I play this Shank video game and when playing this Shank video game is similar to playing a graphic fresh. I'm sure it'll be dead in a couple months like PD, but the manufacturer is need to working hard for alive this game. There are lot unnecessary feature present on this video game. Hence there is to be necessary to that develop this video game sequel. Then do this task and it really help to increase the popularity of this video game.

I can see people using this Shank video game and if there is something problem is in the video game, and then the solution is also available. You need to check out the trials for each of the video0 game. These are necessary to avoid such things. Most people take or leave, and checking the game play for you first is the best way. I think that's about the sequel of this game and yes I also like to use the sequel of this game.

Hey, I would love to play a sequel to the Brutal Legend video game. This sequel is need not because i thinking it was the most excellent game ever on the playstation. In fact still i faced lot of problems on this video game. I would like to see the potential of this video game for Double Fine to repair their mistake and number of bugs present on this video game. It should be also help to improve the popularity of this game.

Definitely, I love the sequel of this video game which is created. It'd be a good sequel then for avoiding the number of bugs present on this game. This is to be help to increase the number of user playing this game popularity. Right now I'm crossing my fingers for a sequel to the Brutal Legend video game. a sequel would be pretty awesome if this is will be not contain any bugs. This is necessary to play this game on easiest way.