Thread: What’s so good in Resident Evil 5

What’s so good in Resident Evil 5

I really not understand why many people like this kind of games. I really don’t like Resident Evil 5. Apart from graphics everything is just worse. I know that Resident Evil 4 was nice and people play Resident Evil 5 much. But I can’t see any similarity between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5. I mean Resident Evil 5 is just like a null for me. What you all thoughts about this.

Re: What’s so good in Resident Evil 5

I loved RE4; in fact, I felt was the best GameCube game of all next generation consoles. I do not like RE5. I am not firm if the show is plenty to call a loss, but I want much less than it was. Controls are not updated; you must use a different control system to feel normal for the TPS. Otherwise you're stuck in one of the worst camera system I have ever seen. I do not remember the camera that RE4 sudden. The graphics have been washed, and none of the caliber of trailers.

You can change the control configuration L1 + R1. I decided to DL the demo and played short. So far, the biggest problem with control of the game. But it's one of those things that some will be able to ignore. If you can walk out of control is a quite good. Not being able to move and fireworks. And I love the excitement when you get surrounded by enemies (albeit slowly) and you have to run. I also liked the AI teammate. It is good enough for a teammate AI.

The graphics are super overrated in my opinion. I would compare the graphics of MGO best. The character models are also very weak with the exception of the two main characters all look like anything else. Also in this generation I would think that the PS3/360 can handle more types of enemies. It was basically the same enemy over and over again. No game is worth 10 if but again I have not played. Much will base on the full game. Not mainly tender of stories of RE, but there were all the time nice boss clashes and heroic moments. My enjoyment of the game depends on this.

In fact, the show is "amazing" and will be a contender for GotY 09 for sure IMO. So far it has achieved a perfect score, and continues to receive high marks. As for controls that can be configured to your liking. To me it feels like an improvement in RE4, which I loved and still do. These things are subjective, but to go so far as to say that it is "horrible" is simply nonsense. For example, its unique art style and graphics alone put it well beyond most games coming out. Because of this I think the game captures the somber mood of the region perfectly.

Someone said it before me, but I'll say now that this game wills GTA4, 2009. Will be considered overrated game of the year for most players, but some publications will GOTY anyway. Killzone 2, while being attacked by "stay put" (though thankfully review scores have not reflected this, although the text review almost unanimously have) made some leaps in the right direction. Enemies are not infinitely comeback in Killzone 2 - which is an immense thing, and sets it ahead of Call of Duty, in moving forward to slay the opponents. Resident Evil 5 will have the similar trouble.

Resident Evil should return to its roots. Personally, I think Resident Evil 4 was great and I expect 5 to be a solid title. But interest is not very high for me. Capcom has to go back to the camera angles of the old school and the game that made for better configurations of emotion and terror sequences of the game. Not to mention that it gives a better sense of urgency and survival methods, and did not know what is around the corner and just could not go with guns blazing like the new Resident Evil 5.

Resident Evil 4 is awesome, such a fun game. Resident Evil 5 is terrible, a disaster. Ok, it's not terrible, just that I'm comparing it with RE4. Controls. The camera is so slow and dense I have to stop and stick cocktail right that it becomes frustrating. The goal is so slow and strange. The graphics are pretty good. I'm happy we got a show and addressed to the decision that I will not get this game.