Thread: Can you use ps3 mic for audio input with headphone

Can you use ps3 mic for audio input with headphone

I attempt it within Portal 2 co-op did not employ. There is an alternative within the setup microphone to the XMB where you are able to modify the input / output of the headphone. I played around through it, however no luck. What I'm demanding to perform it is utilize my headphones while every communication commencing the microphone to be sent to the headphones, as a result you hear all the game audio + Communications chat all the way through the headset.

Re: Can you use ps3 mic for audio input with headphone

"I could be wrong, but I'm pretty positive you can only hear voices through the headphones, no music." I think you're confused me trying to use the microphone for all (play sound + chat communication). I'm annoying to utilize the microphone to converse simply at what time on a table. After that, with the headphones used for all audio communications, together with chat. The only technique is if you comprise the headphone communication on the way to the speakers and utilize headphones into a receiver, that is, all the sound going toward receiver, the sound transmitted in the direction of headphones.

I have had in using a headset and spoke into the microphone and the answers came from the surround speakers, the headset. Both the game audio and chat communication through the headset. I do not think that's feasible. I do not consider the game will sound all the way through the headphones. Well, I have an earpiece and I have no authorized PS3 Bluetooth microphone which in theory supposed to employ. However like I said, tried within the portal did not labor. I was curious if someone has actually got it functioning.

Yes, I know it's a bit of a strange-looking solution to my problem of not having a proper headset included. The thing is when I'm playing B: Bad Company 2 in line to hear the movements can help a lot with people sneaking around. When I play at night I have to have the television on as the g / f is sleeping very close (small loft in the center). Waiting for the official Sony to come in September, I cannot wait! Battlefield 3 will be awesome.

I think they have to go to the establishment of accessories and make sure you have the headphones / microphone, speaker and the headphones. It also does not have to cut the microphone on your shirt; you are able to take your stand resting on the PS3. It is supposed to also work very well, for the reason that no sound will come from TV or speakers that sound if you comprise diverted on the way to the headset. I have not prepared however hopefully you are able to get it to work. You have the option of voice chat and go through just a microphone and the sounds that go through a TV-out, or have something like a headset for gaming.

How to know if you have the official PS3 headset connected via USB within the stand, which will be a microphone and will go during the normal audio. These workings through the headset associated, or the ps eye. Now if you have all the sound from the receiver is a headset (headphones are connected to the audio output on the receiver), I consider it supposed to be employ. I completely forgot about the handset's official! Actually, Op, my bad, this could work seamlessly with Sony blue tooth headset.

What worries me is that voice chat will just go into limbo (in vacuum) instead of the speaker output. I do not have a problem setting the headset only. I consider that receiving the PS3 to keep the audio and chat mutually at the same time as detecting the micro is that we will not be clever to perform what you would like. Connect the headset toward the ps3 through an usb on the stand. at the moment all the sound from the speakers, precisely as happens at what time was using the ps eye.