Thread: what are the spoilers in infamous 2

what are the spoilers in infamous 2

Consequently I just beat Infamous 2 a couple hours previously. I have the good ending and I must say it was really unexpected and really quite good. The game has probably one of the best stories I've played in a while. Nevertheless, I doubt if someone else had beaten the game and what were his opinions. Memorize to utilize spoiler tags, etc. so please share your experience with me. I am desperately waiting to read all of your replies thank you.

Re: what are the spoilers in infamous 2

I beat the game within 3 days and I consider the story was lacking compared just before Part 1, for two motives, focusing too much on top of user-generated content UGC. I do not worry and not sufficient stories; it's simply a game intended for one player, nevertheless. It does not mean you have to go hard within the story, for the reason that that's all there. No multiplayer or online is the sagacity of an aspect of present line and play through others online.

I also felt like the decisions in part 1 were more difficult to do for the reason that it felt like I had a real weight to them, that is, it actually felt like this could change the outcome of the game. Where in Part 2 that care not actually matter karma just went up or down, however not anything ground breaking. I felt that this game is a comic book come on top of the way to life which is tell a huge story and add incredible superpowers to go through that incredible story.

I was waiting to finally be able to fly. It never happened, but still made me want to happen, although it would be a little bit. Stop thinking how great it would have been. Nothing in history is earth shattering and nothing in the story that makes you feel the weight of what is happening here and what is occurrence to the people and the technique you necessitate to save the world or even fight the creature. Who cares if you save the city or not.

And for a comic book video game, I was hoping to surprise. No way I'm done and will most likely return to play again, I'm done. In reality, nothing interesting to explore or to return as well. so I'm done with the next game. For me it was a disappointment in some ways, but whatever, it was a game well. But it could have been epic. It is a pity because I feel that the developers were caught in both UGC that most people do not care and took it off of just making a game of Epic.

Should not this incredible battle, it must be consequently epic that makes your PS3 mourn trying to run images and should not be a battle in which the city is taking damage. I felt like I wrapped it here instead of going all out and it is epic. This encounter must have been huge and prolonged for days; I had a complicated time demanding to beat the champion Frost EA Fight Night after that I did within the infamous Beast 2.

Bertrand's argument is great, the story was good beast. I thought the story as a whole was very good, however I liked the end. However the end was also spoiled for me so I could not have had the same effect on me. I'm pissed that probably will not be another infamous. I do not like how (Nix or Kuo) unexpectedly turn on the end depending on top of which side you are. You go through the whole story with a character and ruin the end. The end is not bad, just did not like the result.