Thread: Help- How to connect Komodo Bluetooth with PlayStation 3

Help- How to connect Komodo Bluetooth with PlayStation 3

At the time of the beginning this Komodo Bluetooth was working for this connection and I was not able to do this task. Now whenever I try to do this connection then it’s not working. I try to do this turns on and the light is flashing blue and red. Then the later on it will be broken the connection. This is to be happening with the play station 3 gaming console device. I tried to install it but it will be not working. Can anyone do this task, then please help me.

re: Help- How to connect Komodo Bluetooth with PlayStation 3

For doing this connection you need to keep this Komodo Bluetooth in the video game and then just use this at the controls. This is work with the Komodo Bluetooth which is the Wireless Headset for Play station 3. This Komodo Bluetooth is the compatible with Play station 3. It also provide the free control of the game using your voice. Then try to connect this device on the play station 3 and I am sure you got the correct result.

This PS3 Komodo headset has been works better than expected by the user. This is to be compatible with the gaming console and there will be nothing wrong happen in this connectivity. This is to be possible if the device is work very well. The PS3 Komodo headset is affordable and comfortable. The user guide manual will be providing the complete information to do this task. Then use it and make connection.

You need to try to use the different compatible device on this system. This will be help to you for doing such complicated task on the system. The official site also provide such important connection information. This type of guidance will be help to you for doing such connection. Then check the necessary driver and if the problem arrives on this system then contact the service dealer of this device. This is really helpful.

This PS3 Komodo headset has been contains the lightweight design and it will be securely over your ears. There is nothing wrong happen on this device if it is properly connected with the PS3. Then you need to just use the correct process and do this connection. This is the best and you need to change the device and it is to be help to solve such connectivity problem onto the system. Then use it and solve problem.

Re: Help- How to connect Komodo Bluetooth with PlayStation 3

This is to be present the Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology has to be provided on the PS3. You need to use this technology and it will be help to solve such connectivity problem. The headset charges straight from connecting to your Play station 3. Then use this type of technology and solve such problem. The other technique is to be use the manual setting process to do this task. This will be help to do such complicated task.