Thread: Is video chat possible between Xbox Live and xbox 360 kinect ?

Is video chat possible between Xbox Live and xbox 360 kinect ?

So guys I want to know that is it possible to use vision camera and have a video chat between one user with Xbox Live and other with xbox 360 kinect? Have anyone over here done this tried this out please suggest me something about it I want to know about it please help me friends? I hope you all are going to help me out with suggestion I just want to know is it possible or not?

Re: Is video chat possible between Xbox Live and xbox 360 kinect ?

Yes friend it is possible I haven’t tried it out but I think it is possible you can do it, it has been really developed nicely and this works also I have read about this problem before also and I have found out that this is possible and people are already doing it, there is no harm in using this facility and I am sure you would really enjoy it I have also heard that it has been really enjoyable and people have been already enjoying.

I know that the video chatting with the xbox kinect it has been possible to chat nicely and it works smooth but I haven’t heard about this combination I don’t know what’s about this but I think it would be working you can try it out definitely and I would be trying it out now because this has been often asked now so I think this is a possibility so why not to use it and try and if we won’t be able to do it then we would try some tricks out of it .

Don’t worry go for it don’t need to think anything because I have tried it out and it does works nicely this would be very nice and enjoying, I have done it quite a few time and it has been really a good experience I think you would like it to you need to get started with this. And its not even a tuff process to carry out it would be easily done and you can enjoy it immediately after a little setting.

Surely it does work and you can try it out this has been one of the nice feature these days and is been enjoyed with lots of people and i would tell you that you should try this out sooner you would enjoy it. i don't know about the connections and all but i know this would be working with the XBOX because i had saw my friends doing it so hopefully you would also enjoy it sooner.