Thread: Xbox 360 Slim turns off at regular interval?

Xbox 360 Slim turns off at regular interval?

Hey guys I have a Xbox 360 slim a brand new one and I have a problem with it now don’t know what to do? Whenever I am turning it on it works for 5 min and turns off? What problem is this how to get rid of this please suggest something guys please want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible? It makes a beep sound to before switching off? Has anyone faced this problem then please help me friends, help me?

Re: Xbox 360 Slim turns off at regular interval?

Hello friend this was the same problem with my friend when he got the new one and we were also goin through a big headache and dint knew anything then we thought of contacting to the store where we bought it from and when we showed it to them they took bit time but they did a good job they told us that the sensor is screwed up and you would be getting the replacement for this because it was a brand new one and same is the case with you its brand new then just go and replace it that is the best option for you right now.

Basically there are some parts to be to checked out first, and they are like the console in a well ventilated? Make sure that the fans and the ports are not blocked, and that the console has room to breathe. Second, you may want to try the console in another room and exit. Make sure the console is not connected through a surge protector. If neither solves the problem, I suggest taking up this exchange Gamestop. So just try to see if the fan is stopped then give it a push and then it would start and then it won’t be stopping am sure just check it out.

Ok so this just started to happen to me yesterday. Mine will not turn it back on, however, except that it once did. From time to time going back to 480p, 1080i it again. I, however, notice it takes longer to disconnect if I open the tray. Sometimes not even turn off if I'm doing something on it with the open beam. If no information on how to solve this problem apart from giving Microsoft a month, that would be great just try it out and see if they helps you out of this.

Well I would like to share my experience over Xbox 360 Slim also and it was like it use to do some similar stuff, the sound problem and getting switched off and I dint had any solution to know what to do. Most of the time the Xbox stay and this time there was no problem at all but quit a few times it use to go off or the disc tray opens. I have really wanted to know what is causing this. If the brick is not switched off then the Xbox will turn on and open the disc tray itself is also random. Most troubling to me is that random noise makes the inside and outside game and seems to be harmless except for the few times I opened the drive.

As its complete new can suggest you anything more than just a silly stuff that is That sounds like a dirty or defective capacitive switch the eject buttons or power. Try cleaning the buttons with a soft cloth, if it does not solve the problem, then it is likely to send it for repair I know I have been asking to clean an already cleaned pc but something what happens is something has been messed up and that creates a problem and they are fixed and the problem is solved.

There must be some wiring problem just try to reassemble them and i think your problem would be done, this is the only problem which i can think of because there are no such stuffs regular heard about the Xbox and all well and if you are saying that this is an new xbox why don't you just take it to the store and get is fixed this is the best thing what you can do to solve your problem.