Thread: Xbox: How to switch windows Live ID?

Xbox: How to switch windows Live ID?

Hello friends, I need a help from you all regarding changing the Windows Live ID? So what I want Is I want to change my windows live id to some other id then the previous one and still it should recognize my Gamertag, As I have lost the password of the current ID so I need to change this one can anyone suggest me how to do that so that I can use it again, please guys help me out of this?

Re: Xbox: How to switch windows Live ID?

Definitely there are solutions for this, first I would like to say that are you new to this field because I think now everyone knows that there are ways to get the forgotten password again why don’t you try that and get the password back I don’t think this is a tuff task and if you get the password again then again you would be able to use the ID and there is no need to switch anything or change anything this is not going to take more than some ten of five minute so I would be suggesting you to try to fetch your password again rather thinking to change the ID.

Do you think this is possible, if you have lost the password already, This would have been possible when you had the password I mean I don’t think you can change your profile without login into your id and this is genuine and you know that I suppose, and if this has been possible that you can change your ID without knowing the password then I think others have already changed your ID till now so I don’t think this is possible in anyways.

Well I hope you are able to log into the gamertag ID and if that is possible for you then I think you have solved you problem, ok so what you have to do is just make one more ID of windows live and please remember the ID and password this time and now just log in using the Xbox Live into your gamertag id and now go to my Xbox and then select the option Account Management and then move to the option of Manage Account, and then move to the Your Information and then go to the option stating Windows Live ID and then to change Windows Live ID, Now you would be asked with a question if yes press yes and if no press no and then insert the password for the current Windows ID and Sign in now insert the windows LIVE ID and then password and you are done with it just try and see.

I think this would also require and password for the previous Windows Live ID so I don’t think you would be successful doing this to until you have an windows live ID password I think you have to get it you can’t switch to any other windows ID until you have the previous ID and Password and I think this is the unique format with all the Site while trying to change the ID or password so why don’t you put your effort in getting back the password that would be better.

That’s very true that its merely impossible to do it until the Adult ID and password is known because the authentication ahs to recognize that it is done by yourself or someone else because the only thing by which the site can recognize you is your password because that’s the secret between you and them so you need it to have any change anyway I would ask you to go through the Xbox genuine Site to but I don’t think they would have anything else to say then this but you can just cross check it over there.