Thread: How to flash an Xbox 360 drive to 1.9

How to flash an Xbox 360 drive to 1.9

If it was flashed to LT before did you do this yourself or pay someone else to do it. If yourself then did you keep a copy of the key and if someone else contact them and ask if the still have the key. I don’t know about anyone else but I keep everyone’s key that I have ever flashed just in case they come back to me. Granted its my friends Xboxes but surely others do the same? get in contact with the person who did it last time and check anyways.

Re: How to flash an Xbox 360 drive to 1.9

I agree, the guy is an expert who did not know that after updating the new unit, ARM is necessary to retrieve the key from the unit. Destroyed your password, this is your responsibility, no, nothing like having a business without employees who know how to do the job. I agree, if what u said is true, must modes new 360, but another mod. I hope that you will be able get rid of the issue

I would ask for the firmware that was thrown from the unit when it is updated. There must be some evidence of the firmware of the values found in the drive when flashing when PMT is a dump of a Liteon or a full dump of the other unit. If you can not say that not only is the demand for a new console, but everyone here knows to stay away from non-professional services.

You are cheated by someone my dear friend and that is why I either go with someone reputable or do it yourself. probably will not do anything for you, as you can see your e-mail that has been deleted by someone or Microsoft before he has, he is trying to distance themselves from the problem and get sympathy from you for hours devoted to them give me a break. I also request the records also show the jungle

What idiot firmware updates any unit without the dvd key so it's definitely going to kill the gameplay of the console. Expect the best, and pray that you pray to dvd key remains in the FW. put an original game, and hopefully now you can still read original games. if they are not. The only solutions are mentioned here;
    ask for the jungle flasher logs. But I think this man never campaigned on his life and has been a guinea pig. and only shone a vacuum irmware lt1.9 the key to all the dvd 7. If so, go buy a new Xbox