Thread: Name nintendo Wii game in which eight players can play together

Name nintendo Wii game in which eight players can play together

Hi, I have a Wii and in that as far as I know we can play with maximum for wiimotes but I was thinking like is there any technical way through which we connect 8 players together to play the game? And first of all let me know that is it possible or not? Because I haven’t done yet, but was thinkg that if this would be possible through any connector or through something then it would be glad for us, isn’t it ? and off course would be too amazing.

Re: Name nintendo Wii game in which eight players can play together

I think the game called brain age is going to be 8 players, but in that game also though it is of 8 players, there are certain limitations as we have to play the game as a team and for that you need to switch the wiimote too other players as soon as you complete your round while playing, back and forth. But let me tell you that there are no such way to connect this much of wiimote on the console.

All you need to have is two wii system, and then after syncing then you can play the game 8 players together, see let me tell you first I haven’t done this ever but would suggest you to try at least once, and after all this is the only way through which you can simply achieve this, otherwise there is no way to connect 8 different wiimotes to the system. And as the above user motioned you can play the games like that in which you have to switch the wiimotes over the players.

I know this is the very unexpected question that I have asked but still I am newbie on this so, ok forget this, and can please let me know, how to connect more than one Wiimotes to the gaming console as I have only one but I am planning to have one more, but don’t know how to connect it together?

I would say this is something worth question, and would like to tell you about this, first of all you will required to sync each of them single at a time, and you need to sync it every time you connect them to different wii , but for your wii it is just for one time only, and you can simply follow this steps.

1 - Put in new batteries into the Wii remotes, and make note of the red "SYNC" key beneath the battery compartment.

2 - Turn on the Nintendo Wii and then discover and unlock the SD card slot on the frontage of the Wii.

3 – As you do this you’ll have to push the sync key on the Wii and the remote as well.

4 - As you get the illumination on the frontage of the Wii remote appears steady, that controller has been successfully synced to that Nintendo Wii, so you can simply use it whenever you want.