Thread: Tips for playing tennis sports on the nintendo Wii

Tips for playing tennis sports on the nintendo Wii

Hi I have a Nintendo wii, and in that I was playing the game called tennis and which is very good to play, but as I had started it just 3 days ago, I am not use to with it, so I would like if some one who had played this game can share their views and off course as the title implies, can give the tips for playing that game, for a time being I always defeated by the bots so I think I need to learn first, so any tips or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Tips for playing tennis sports on the nintendo Wii

Yeah that’s the good idea as you have planned to learn the game first but let me tell you that you should learn about the controls also for the game as they are the essential part through which you can have a very good command over the game, if you don’t know the exact movement and hitting command with power strokes you cannot play it that frequently, and off course going to defeat by the bots, so you can check the controls from the options of the game, just have a glance through it.

See you should know how to give the power serve, If suppose you are serving, you can make a extremely quick ‘boom boom’ first service by flinging the ball up my moving the remote up and then quickly striking it by forwarding remote. The service will be extremely quick and will often effect in an leading or an instant point. And along with this when the opponent strokes the ball to you, you should have a ability to return the ball back to him, and for that you must have to time your swing very well, and for that off course too much practice needed.

The main thing is like when the opponent serves you, you need to play the next stroke and the you can strike it very fast also by moving the Wii controller very rapidly, The ball will then move flat over the net in high speed. It's a great way to shot a direct hit. And make sure that you don’t hit the ball too early or too late or else it will goes cross court or down the base line respectively.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys, as this was really helpful, and along with this I am playing the game too. but thing that I am not getting is like how to do Lob shot, and the top shot and the spinning shot towards the bots? Because these are the needed I think to play the ball differently, I am asking this because I can't seem to preserve constancy in this regard.

This is good that you know about this, but let me tell you to play such a shot you need to practice and the most important thing is the proper timing through which you can avoid the mistakes, and the shots that you are talking about are too simple as you play the game, you’ll also able to play it as you practice it. To do the top spin sway the controller ahead from low to high and controller with your hand a little ahead. Similarly for backspin you need to turn your wrist in the conflicting direction, and you need to practice too much for the lobbing, because this is the toughest shot according to me, and for doing that shift the controller to the top, without excessively a lot ahead movement, to emulate a lob movement.