Thread: Which game is in your Xbox 360 tray right now?

Which game is in your Xbox 360 tray right now?

I have just started this interesting thread to ask some interesting questions with you all. I am sure you will be much interested in answering out this for me. So guys be prepared to reveal out the games that you are using it for the Xbox. I know there is nothing to solve in this thread but still I feel that there has to be some interesting discussions that should come up over here and that will be very much interesting to know from you all. right now Gears 2 is in my tray. Would like to know which game is in your tray, can you all please tell me about it. I am waiting for the necessary help here.

Re: Which game is in your Xbox 360 tray right now?

Right now I am playing Black Ops in it and I am enjoying every moment of it. so thanks a for starting this thread and involving all of us over here. Well I have been playing games such as Alan Wake and Naruto UNS2 lately in it. Though whichever game I play I just enjoy the experience with it. Believe me it is thoroughly enjoyable over here. so this si what I have to say here would like to know more such options from you as well. So guys start commenting over here.

You will not believe that I have got back with the Transformers: war for cybertron and my love for the game has not ended yet. However before playing that game I was earlier playing the Mafia 2. Even that is a superb game I feel. Also thoroughly enjoyable when played with the Xbox 360. That is what I feel here. In case if any one of them do come up with such interesting suggestions for the game then do reply here. it is becoming fun to see such type of suggestions coming over here.

I usually play bulletstorm but these days I have started with the new trend over here. now I have changed the game and have started playing LA NOIRE in day and for night I prepare myself for Silent Hill Homecoming. The reasons are simply because it si a bit of horror game and hence playing it in the night does gets a different experience over here, I would advise you all to have a look at the same and start the same trend. Believe me guys the experiences are thoroughly enjoyable. I am quite sure that your experience will be thoroughly enjoyable. This si what I have to say here.

Ok that was indeed nice idea that you have got started. Well let me inform you that I have started with playing multiple games in it. I play Gears of War 2 on alternate days and for the rest of the days I continue with the Black Ops. So that’s the strategy that I am following here and trust me it does add some cool ideas in the game. That is what I feel here. I am sure that you all will also be having some interesting ideas as of mine. So don’t mind sharing here. it will be nice to hear it from you all.

No not as such interesting like you all. what I want to say is that I just started playing Ninja gaiden 2 and I am thinking to finish it off by this week, hope so will be able to do that as early as possible but that is the time limit that I have kept and I am sure that it will be over by that time.

Thanks a lot for all the supportive ideas and the suggestions that you have given here about the game. Nice to hear a lot of interesting ideas that the people like to play over here. So thanks for suggesting about the same here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to contribute for this thread. However I am expecting more such ideas from you all. so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for more suggestions from you all. so do reply accordingly over here.