Thread: Where to do the pre order for Battlefield 3?

Where to do the pre order for Battlefield 3?

Hi guys any idea where can I get the pre order copy of the game Battlefield 3? Can anyone suggest me something on that. If anyone has any idea about the same then please do reply accordingly over here. It will be worth listening to all of you. I did have a check at some of the sites such as impulse and gamers gate but still I was not able to get anything out of it. So can you all please suggest me some good websites that I can check out here. Please do throw some input over here for the same. I need to order a pre order copy as soon as possible. So please do suggest some solutions for the same and let me know from where else can I get it.

Re: Where to do the pre order for Battlefield 3?

May be you need to check out for the official website of the game i.e. the EA sports and you will get the necessary information there itself. I think that will be the most effective and the easiest method for you. so that’s what I want to say here. So check out the official website and you will get everything there itself. so do order for the same and let me know if you are able to get it from there or not. So that is what I am saying here.

No not at all. I cannot trust EA sports anymore. So that is what I want to say here. Please do look out for the same. Do not give that advice for me. They do not allow the users to re download the game. If they do allow then they do ask for the payment also. That is what the problem with the EA sports. So that’s what I want to say here. So please do suggest me something on the same. I need some good advise from you all.

You cannot expect anything In the steam. Steam do not hosts any kind of EA sports game here. So that’s what I want to say here. Now let me tell you about the Direct2Drive. I think so it is the safest options that you can look out for. Yes they do have some good frequent sales on most games and hence I think that will be the ideal solution for you. so that’s what I am saying here and hence do look out for the same. I have downloaded most of the games from Direct2Drive and hence I am very much impressed about it.

See if you are saying Direct2Drive service then why don’t steam does have this kind of service. I think so if the pre orders are coming to the Direct2Drive service then it can be a possibility that it will also come up with the stem as well. I really have not heard about the differences between the EA sports as well as the steam. So it is not really so difficult getting to the steam people about the issue. that’s what I want to say here. Please do watch out for the same.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions and the solutions that you have given here. I will surely look in the drirect2drive and see to it like what else can I get from there. Anyways thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here. Appreciate your efforts for the same here.