Thread: Will a ban in Modern Warfare 2 be carried over to Modern Warfare 3 as well?

Will a ban in Modern Warfare 2 be carried over to Modern Warfare 3 as well?

I was a bit confused over this and hence I decided to ask this with you all only. So what do you all think guys about this? Actually I had got a ban while playing MW2 and so will the ban be carried on to the MW3 as well. What do you all have to say about this can you please suggest me something over here. Anyways I am able to play the black ops quite ok. No issues there but still a curious question that I want to ask you all. so please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the help.

Re: Will a ban in Modern Warfare 2 be carried over to Modern Warfare 3 as well?

If you are a steam user then buy the Modern Warfare 3 in the different account and that’s it. continue playing you will not get to see problems like these at all. so do not worry on the topic, all the problems will be solved when you start playing with the different account. So better not worry about the same and the issue is solved.

If the engine of the MW3 is identified as same as the MW2 then the problem is a bit big for you. especially because problems like these will be identified depending upon the engine that you are using. So that’s where the problems starts. So again I would advise you to check out for if you are using the same engine for both the versions. So first better look out for the same and let me know if the problem is solved. So that is what I wanted to say here.

Yes MW3 does uses the same engine which were earlier being used by the MW2 as well. Well the reasons behind that is the developers do not wanted to develop a different machine for the game and hence this kind f problem. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you do look at the same and think of the necessary suggestion for the problem. I hope you will get something out of it, so all the best and continue with the solutions.

Let me inform you that VAC ban in MW2 does impact for the game in that version only. I think so it’s the vac ban that has been implemented for you. so that is what I think is a better option for you. Do look out for the same. I hope this is the necessary answer that you were looking out for and hence I don’t think so there would be any kidn of problem when you start playing the MW3 at all. so that’s what I feel here. I hope you must have understood what I am saying here.

Ok thanks for the necessary suggestions that you have given here. I got a green signal from you all and that is what I think is the best decision for me. thanks a lot guys for responding to my query and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here.