Thread: Team Fortress 2 is now free to play in steam

Team Fortress 2 is now free to play in steam

Hello guys I want to just inform you all that this particular game is absolutely free to play here and hence that’s what the information is for you all. I just got this information from one of the trusted site and hence I thought of sharing it with you all as well. So hope you all did like the information here. Also one more thing that I wanted to add here is that now cheating will not at all be penalized over here. So I don’t know how developers will tackle this kind of issue. certainly needs to look after this and hence do support it accordingly. So lets see what people have to say here on this topic.

Re: Team Fortress 2 is now free to play in steam

I think so it was free for a weekend and not for entire month. I think you must properly read the information that was given there and must have shared it over here. According to me it was clearly written there that the duration was till the weekend and not the entire year. So I definitely don’t think so whether it will be the same for the others as well. That’s what I wanted to say here and also one more thing that I want to inform you is that better check the source websites and then only comment here.

Ok does not matter even if it is in the weekend. I think this game will see maximum users for this game over the weekend. So that’s what I feel here. It might only be weekend and not the weekend of a particular month. As far as the banning of the users is concerned I have read the FAQ and it clearly says they the system is in place for people abusing the ban system. well the idea does surprised me a lot and I have a question mark in my mind as if this method will be effective or not? That’s what I feel here. Its very much important to have a look at the same.

I think there is nothing much issue here and hence what I am saying is that there is no such big issue here. I have played the game in the server and with the admins are on the ball. I do get a lot of cheaters and they are banned accordingly. That’s what I am saying here. So it all depends on how the servers are being handled by the admins and hence they will look after the same. do not worry about the same and it will be solved accordingly.

No it is not that easy, cmon tell me how can the admin prevent the cheater from changing his IP, as well as setting up the new account. If we look at the hardware tagging feature in all the games we can see that, then how can a admin prevent the user from buying the used PC. you know hacking is so much easy and you will surely not be having a good knowledge on the same and hence you are saying like that. So do look out for the same and perhaps you will change your point of view after reading this post.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here and appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. Yes all were correct regarding this hacking and all. still I feel that developers should definitely look at the matter, that’s what I am saying here.