Thread: When would we have the video game for Nintendo Wii U?

When would we have the video game for Nintendo Wii U?

I have recently purchased Nintendo Wii U. Well I loved the device of mine. I wanted to know whether there is any specific game which I can installed on the device of mine. Let me know if you are aware of any of the third party games which I can install. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: When would we have the video game for Nintendo Wii U?

I loved the look and feel of this particular device. Well according to me there would be available Zelda tech demo while playing the game. There should be some third party game which you can run on the device of yours. but still I am looking for some real gaming which I can do on the device. I am hoping that the device manufacturer would announce specific information on this particular matter.

Well there are couple of games which you can install on the computer of yours. I let you know that you can install on the Chase Mii and New Super Mario Bros Mii. However I don’t expecting that there would not be anything until 2012. Till than we are not going to have an exclusive game for this particular device. So we need to wait till this year gets completed.

Yes we can expect games for this particular device up to next year. I am also expecting that there would be some of the exclusive 3rd party games which we can play on the device of yours by using the Wii U controller. I am hoping that the upcoming games would have the great features which we can use to play by near by future. I will let you know as soon as I come across any specific information on this particular matter.

Well I the developer of the device have announced that they are going to release an exclusive game for this particular device. We need to give some times to the developer of the game so that they can develop the game which we can play on the controller which we have purchased. I am also hoping that all the games would be having great feature.