Thread: Which are the games that you got from Steam Summer Sale Edition?

Which are the games that you got from Steam Summer Sale Edition?

Hi there i just started this thread to bring a short notice to you all. i just want to keep a notice of all the games that you got from the Steam Summer Sale Edition that recently happened, if you have some information on the same. Then please do reply accordingly to me. I have just started this thread so that I can get to know as if who all have got which kind of game. That would be an interesting information to know from you all. So guys any information that you would like to share here then please do reply it to me. on my side I have got the The Longest Journey + Dreamfall bundle from there and I got it in a very much cheap price. That’s what I feel here.

Re: Which are the games that you got from Steam Summer Sale Edition?

I went ahead and brought the Beat game from the summer sale and it proved to be a big disappointment for me. not that I was bullied there. Yes I got the game quite cheap there but unfortunately the game was not of any worth for me. That was the problem. I played the entire game just for the achievements and in turn, it really did not work for me at all. Simply because the game was not at all entertaining for me. So that’s what I am saying here. So a total waste of money for me. I am quite saddened by the fact that the game did not work for me at all.

Lead and Gold was the best buy for me. see when you compare it with the other games then let me admit that it has got some different levels and also the achievements that it has got in it. I have achieved a lots of achievements in that game and hence a total benefit for me. That is what I want to say here and still I would like to hear a lot from you all. That is what I am saying here. So do reply on the same. Even I am waiting.

I brought several games from there and here goes the list. In total I brought 4 games from there, here is the list
    1) Torchlight that is available for $2.99
    2) Witcher 2 available for $18.
    3) Magicka: Party Robes available for $0.67
    4) Magicka: Final Frontier available for $1.00
    So these are the games that are available in steam market. That’s what I am saying here. I hope you all must have got some other one as well.

I went ahead and brought the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It is but obvious the best choice that I have made and so inspired with that I am planning ahead and going with the buying of more games like Borderlands GOTY and Toki Tori. That’s what my selection is.

Nice to know about the different selections that people have suggested here. So this is what I want to say here. I would like to say that there are various such selections out here. Few of them are Alpha Protocol, Painkiller: Redemption, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. These are some of te games that I got last week and believe me playing them is a thoroughly enjoyable experience out here. So that’s my choice out here and I am sure many of them have some different choices to make here. So do tell them accordingly.

Appreciate that all of them have contributed well for this thread. So thanks to all of them who have said about this thread and appreciate your efforts that you have put in to work on the thread. So thanks a lot everyone for the different suggestions that you have given over here.