Thread: Steam down from sometime

Steam down from sometime

I am facing some problem with the steam. So what I want to say is that just few hours before when I was playing the co – op games with some of my friends I happened to lose the connection in between. Now it is not re connecting again. So that’s what worrying me. I am just plain confused as if what can be the problem here. Is it some problem with the steam? Or my system which is giving me the necessary problems. so guys I need your help on this, also I have not made any major changes to the system, then what can be the problem. Can you all please tell me. Do suggest me something here. I am waiting for the help from you all. please do reply here.

Re: Steam down from sometime

Here in my location also there is some problem with the steam. It is not getting connected at all. Even the same issue here as well. Glad that you started with this thread. I hope someone here is listening to this and will make the necessary changes there. That is what I want to say here. I will surely let you know if i get sorted with the issue. That is what I am saying here. Do let me know if anyone has a solution for the problem. Even I am waiting here.

Depends o the location in which you are in. Definitely may be a steam issue here. Do not worry it will get fixed as soon as the developers will develop a fix for this issue. That’s what I am saying here. In my location there is no such issue, I just joined the server for CS. No such issues here. So do go ahead with what you are in right now and the issue will definitely be fixed as soon as possible. I think that will be the ideal suggestion for you.

Can be a case of hack as well. See you cannot predict the source of the problem. Unless it is clearly out as if what can be the issue here. In my case I had a total of 489 games after some days it was showing that it has only 70 games. now it is saying 481. So odd situation here. Really it is making my life so much mess here. What can be the case rather than the hacking here. I am thinking that my steam account has been compromised and hence it is giving me such kind of weird problem. Anyways anyone here has got the fix for the problem then please do comment over here. It will be very much interesting to know answers from you all.

It is very much difficult to predict the problem here just because it is showing the wrong information here. You cannot say that the account has been compromised over here. That is what I want to say here. You are just creating panic among all the other steam users for simple reasons because you do not what is the cause of the problem. Have a talk with the steam people about the issue, they will surely help you out with the problem here. Do report the complaint to them and I am sure they will give some appropriate solutions for the problem.

Ok this is what we can conclude over here when the issues like these do keep happening over here. So what I am saying here is that if that si the case then steam people should work on some solutions. So that we will get an immediate fix for the problem. That is what I want to say here. Please do suggest me something on the same.