Thread: Faster Installation of portal 2 from disk

Faster Installation of portal 2 from disk

I have found the correct way to install the portal game on the faster way. This is the perfect solution I got and I must tell you this process. First open my computer and then right click on DVD drive. The next step is to be choosing "explore" option. Finally open the "setup.exe" file by double click on that. This process installs game in 20 minutes in place of 2 hours. What should you think guess. Any think will be appreciated.

Re: Faster Installation of portal 2 from disk

This type of process is really helpful inside the windows based operating system such as windows 7, windows vista and so on. There is also the other way present that will be help to do such type of task but it is completely risky operations. The reason behind that this faster process may be missing some support files of the setup. Then in the future the gaming problem arrives on the system. Then use basic strategy and it will be beneficial for you.

I use this process and within 20 minutes is to done. At the end of the process, it will be shows the installation complete message. Then I try to play this game and nothing wrong happen in this game. But when I exit this game then the setup file of the game is being removed from the system. I haven’t knowledge of this thing. Hence, I think this is the disk playing games process and when I you exit the game; it will be removed from the system.

Hey, I try this solution on my system and I haven’t found any kind of problem onto this system. There will be nothing wrong happen onto the system as per you mentioned onto the post. It may be possible that this is the completely different problem. Hence, I suggest users to use this process for the faster installation without any doubt. This will be work without any extra problem on the system. Then use this and solve your problem.

I was thinking to do this task on the system and then inform you that the correct process. Recently I choose portal 2 online games for playing. Hence I decided to first do the downloading game task on the system and then install it onto the system. As per you mention in the post, I need to buy the CD of this game. This will be not good. Hence I suggest you to suggest any process that helps to do the downloading and installation in faster way.

This process is also happen on the USB flash drive if the game setup files are being present on the USB flash drive. Hence if you want to install this game in the fast manner, then you need to copy the setup file on the USB drive and then try this process. This is the best way to do this task. But remember one thing in this process that the setup is to be developed on the same platform of your system. Then this process works.