Thread: Video games which you have made disappointed

Video games which you have made disappointed

As the title suggesting what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I wanted to know which game you have played disappointed so far. Personally I really disappointed with the LA Noire. I am waiting for the responses of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Video games which you have made disappointed

Yes you are right. LA Noire is seems to be greatest disappointed ever I have found while playing the game. Even there was number of games which have been available in the market which disappointed. There was Fantasy 8 and Super mash Brother brawl has disappointed so far and I have loosed all my interest while playing this particular game on the computer of mine. I am not going to play any video games until and unless there is no quality in the video games.

Well the Super Smash Brothers was same as the Super Smash Brother Melee. I would like to have the fighter in more depth. As you are having into the Mortal Combat. If you have loosed the match then definitely it would be fault of yours. The game which I have mentioned over here would be useful in the situation where you can use the simply tricks to play the game. I don’t think so the game would not do well at all in the market.

I think I am disappointed with the Metal Gear Solid 4. I really hate the story and the game play of this particular game. The game is having poor plot devices and having poor characters. There was no role of the corp so you would not have any knowledge why are you fighting in the game. The Story line of the game seem to be quite boring and one would loose the interest after playing the game for couple of hours or more. There should be improvement in the game.

I let you know I was quite happy with the paper Mario series . however I am not happy with the Super Paper Mario. I have played this particular game on the computer of mine but I have not managed to compete the game by any mean. It was an awful experience while playing this particular game. I am not going to play the further release of the this particular version of the game at all.

I agree that the LA Noire seems to be quite amazing. However there no fun while completing the quest. Free roaming implemented in the game seems to be quite boring and there is no point to have the same while playing the game. There some great things in the game but there is lots of things which are missing while playing the game. I think free roam thing is seems to be implemented to get the vehicle in the game it is the only reason to have free roam in LA noire.