Thread: How To Play split screen on left 4 dead 2 using PS3 controllers

How To Play split screen on left 4 dead 2 using PS3 controllers

When I locate the official site of the left 4 dead, then I see that the split screen split mode of the game is to be support for play the higher entertaining game. I used the PS3 controllers for playing this left 4 dead 2 video game. Last week I install this online game and as I mention I want to play this game on the split screen mode. Can I do this task on the PS3 system? Is there any process necessary to do this task? Thanks in advance.

Re: How To Play split screen on left 4 dead 2 using PS3 controllers

There is specific way to play the game on the split screen mode in the game and I know the process. This first step to do this taks is to be star the game and then open the gaming console. Then type the code ss_enable 1 and then enter. After that again type ss_mapname <whatever> code and press enter button. Finally you need to enter the connect_splitscreen localhost 2 code into the console and this will be help to play the game on the split screen mode.

The above mentioned command is also work on the Xbox 360 controllers and I think this is the most useful for play the game on the split screen mode. This command is to be necessary to play the game on the PS3 type of gaming console. There will be nothing wrong happen on the system if you correctly run this command. Hence use the above command and this will be execute very well on the system. Then you can able to play this game.

I have experience of this issue but on the xbox360 system. There is nothing wrong happen in this game on Xbox 360 system. It will be work perfectly without any extra problem. When I try to install this game on the system, then it will be done perfectly without problem. Now the split screen mode of the game has been work correctly without any problem. I haven’t knowledge of this game on the PS3 but I think this will also available on the PS3 platform.

I love playing this split screen mode game with my friend on this PS3 controller. This is the best thing and most of the people would be like to do this task. When I want to play this game, then always I use the split screen mode of the game. The graphics of this is to be brilliant and there is nothing wrong happen onto that if the system has to be support this game. Hence I also suggest you to play this game on PS3 system.

As per my knowledge there is different command for the PS3 controller compared with the Xbox 360 system. I haven’t experience this but I think this is to be necessary that execute the command on gaming console. Then only the user will be capable to play this on left 4 dead 2 video game on the different platform. Hence I suggest using the expert help and then trying to play this game on the PS3 controller.

The expert person of the support staff will be providing such kind of command. Hence as per my suggestion you need to contact them. They will be guided you the correct way to do this task. Also you need to read the manual of the game. This is also the alternative way that helps to solve such problem. Hence use the different kind of activities and solve such gaming problem. I also suggest that try the Xbox 360 command on the PS3. This might be solving your problem.