Thread: Do you think Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be best games ever

Do you think Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be best games ever

Does the same feeling when you see DEUS EX trailers of human resources? The sensation that this game will be implausible? I cannot perceive these trailers, music and graphics are accordingly astonishing! I cannot wait 4 this game. I cannot articulate I'm a fan of this series because I've never played before in any DEUS EX on the PC or PS2, but this time I sinked there and this game be reminiscent me of the most excellent cyberpunk cinema similar to Akira. A good old school cyberpunk.

Re: Do you think Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be best games ever

The words "Best Game Ever" is thrown about a lot these days, I do not think it will be a good game? Yes going to be amazing and revolutionary? Maybe. In the past I've always promoted generation was split with a pinch of salt except for some that have crept into me, Deus Ex has not done so far. This means that when a developer makes a general presentation shooter are actually stealing Kill Switch Winback and instead of jumping to the gear train?

Ten hours are stupid games today. I'm sick of paying $ 60 and not have my money's worth from a game. If they last more than your typical shooter than it could be. Just because it has awesome graphics means nothing to me these days. Find a compact game with ease. Meaning that the game long past history, is returning to play. All these things make an epic game. Red Dead Redepemption was epic for me because I enjoyed all the way through. It kept me on for more than 100 hours.

I do not perceive anything. Of all the trailers and gameplay videos I've seen looks pretty smooth and polished. Is there a specific video that gives you that impression? I have also spoken with many who played the leak and almost everyone was impressed with most of the criticism directed to the console port to fill the PC and not really in the game itself. Honestly, I cannot see anything less than AAA is receiving if the videos and comments from the players is anything to go through.

Before you can hit Alpha Protocol have done in the game? Not a bad game. ap mocked game. That's all I look for in a game. I'm not as demanding as some of all. He was one of the best games of last year I think anyway. If you look beyond the stupid mistakes. I am very excited about 8.23, which is a bit strange, since I really did not care at the entire original. He looked very bored when I saw the game. I also hate walking empty screens. Do not even see anything when you drag a body, it really kills the game for me.

Why would party something I have not played? I finished on the hardest difficulty; it was a joke, because even there the AI is just awful fool. Horrible RPG elements work and dialogue system never worked as I liked. There were thousands of bugs, errors and graphics take forever to load. History was stupid and boring. I've seen the E3 demo of the game and looked impressive as the arts of fraud. That said, the first two Deus Ex games are horrible and I still struggle.

Is there somewhat wrong through the cover system GeoW though? I always observe people throwing this reason, some insult or a disadvantage, I think it's a competent mechanic coverage over most games need to define, as it has done. Personally I'm happy to use human resources, I have always preferred a kind of third person cover system. Simply goes as smooth used for me, and is also huge to be clever to perceive the main character. I as well love the fresh takedowns.