Thread: How would multiplayer work for call of Duty on PlayStation vita?

How would multiplayer work for call of Duty on PlayStation vita?

I have heard that Call of Duty is been released for PlayStation Vita, Now can anyone tell me how would this multiplayer work in this, please share your opinion is it a good idea, how much people would be liking it would the experience be nice with this PlayStation Vita, Do you think people would be attracted towards it? Please share your review I want to know about this?

Re: How would multiplayer work for call of Duty on PlayStation vita?

Hey guys I have heard that this can be related with the PS3 user and it would be really exiting and in this way the multiplayer’s would be possible nicely and well as its something new so defiantly people would be liking it and I don’t think any of such technology is been disliked by anyone so I think this is a good idea and people would be able to enjoy it, its nicely portable and this would be a very nice that you can play call of duty any were now this game has been liked by many people and it has been really a good idea.

Well I had psp and I had call of duty on it and I have played it a lot and it would be really a pain to play such games over such a small screen and it was really a pain so I don’t think it would actually work I have a great experience we like that game that’s the reason we keep playing but it’s a pain actually if we talk practically and we can play this game for long it is ok if we try to play it for some time but not for long.

Is it really a problem it can be connected and been used as multiplayer nicely so I don’t think it’s a problem its really a god news and it would be enjoyable and people would definitely like it and I think many of them are already attracted towards it and I don’t think when you get into the game you are able to note that it’s a small screen of big screen so I don’t think that would be a problem ever that is really enjoying and people would enjoy it,

I have never saw a ps3 player and PlayStation vita player playing together ever till now but I think now it would be possible for me to see that and I don’t think it would be bad. People would definitely enjoy it, it would be really interesting and this is a awesome plan I think I am already attracted and I would be getting this game sooner so that I can play it with my friends. This would be really nice option and it would be successful.

I had friends playing all this and with these device i have saw them having good time with this they do enjoy it but ya there is a difference obviously between ps3 and psp the screen matters and comfort matters the PSP user would find it congested but once when you are use to it you would really enjoy it and call of duty is a game which really dont require lots of button to be pressed like FIFA and all so it can be played easily and it would be enjoyed very much so i think its a good idea.