Thread: Modern Warfare 2 keeps lagging?

Modern Warfare 2 keeps lagging?

Hey guys I have been playing this modern warfare 2 game from few time my friends said this is an amazing game and many more stuff about this so I thought to get it and i have got it and just played quite a few time and I have found that it has been lagging a bit so I just want to ask that is this game a lagging game has this been a problem with all the players or many players just share your experience guys?

Re: Modern Warfare 2 keeps lagging?

No dude this is not a lagging game I have been playing this from long time and I have played future version to the developers have really taken care of everything and they have made it flawless this is an awesome game and enjoyment was full on so I think there must be some problem with your PC or driver’s or video card and this can be solved after figuring out where are the problem occurring from and just don’t worry about this game it is not a lagging game it won’t create any problem.

Yes friend I think you are right I have found this game a bit lagging to when I was playing this game it use to lag and sometime I have got a problem that it just dint started and gave the problem of not responding and all so I think you are right it does lag a lot. I have even tried reinstalling but it dint got ok I thought this game has lots of bugs and all and I just removed it and stopped playing it was really very annoying I won’t suggest you to leave playing it but I would support the point and say it does lags a lot.

Hello friends this is an awesome game and I have also played all the version of this game and I haven’t found any of its version lagging or anything I have really enjoyed this game a lot and if lagging would have been a bug this would have been a problem with everyone I haven’t found much thread’s over this till now lakh of people playing this game and some of them are having the problem it can be because they have a copied CD and it must have been corrupted and or must be some problem with the pc the pc must be slow or many programs must be running in the background.

Modern warfare 2 has been continuously lagging because of the hackers and i haven’t found any solution for this so I have been playing it and enjoying it as it is and waiting for the modern warfare 3 let’s see what it does I really like this game a lot and I want to enjoy it without any problem but still m not able to enjoy it but I hope I would be soon after the 3rd version is released I think just some 2 3 months remaining for it to be released and then we would be enjoying it nicely lets hope for the best.

This can be a lagging game if you are playing it and at the same time you are having many problem’s running behind which is just using lots of memory space have a good graphic card and a satisfactory RAM amount and I am sure it won’t be lagging. Same while you are playing it online then you must be having number of other program which must be using up your bandwidth and it would go slow or lagging, and this game has a very nice graphic can all so you need everything at good amount if you have the proper hardware you won’t find any problem.

I would ask you to try by reinstalling it, i think this would really help you out and if not that i would ask you to get the updated video driver this would be helping you out to and just check out if you have a graphic card capable to run this game or no if no you need to get it and once you get that you would not have any problem am sure.