Thread: Looking for good civil war game

Looking for good civil war game

Hello guys actually within this year I am looking for some more action and battle game. But still I am not able to find any interesting game to play on my PC. Means I go through many games but still I did not find any popular game to play on my pc within last 2 months. I was thinking regarding this and there aren’t some WW1 games or good quality civil war games. What does everybody consider? Please share your ideas with me I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Looking for good civil war game

What regarding the weapons in Dead Red Redemption, these weapons are "pre-ww2" and they are okay. Machines are overestimated. I would approximate a world war, a game, or a revolution. A game of revolution would be astonishing. Fiction or not, I do not care. Red Faction 1-3 and freedom fighters are the ones I memorize at the moment. WW3 scenarios as I favor C & C Red Alert 2 / 3 or the ending war. They provide the history of a lot of writers and designers the freedom not including letting it drift in addition far from actuality.

I personally love to see a party that is responsible for a war not as accepted as the Korean War or the invasion of Nanking through the Japanese within an intelligent and original that makes the player consider regarding the penalty of war. I totally have to play a game based on the French Revolution. Hands to the developers! Almost anything before the Second World War is not really worth doing in a game like weapons in the game would not translate very well.

In my opinion I prefer a game to use the speculative point of view in this regard. Not that a superior set of realistic war issue is not fun, although for me, I'll fire "monsters" as an alternative of "soldiers" some day of the week. It's just what I personally enjoy more. If my only options are recreations, it would be nice to see some rarely referred to the configuration. We have all stormed the beaches of Normandy, and to a lesser extent, fought the VC to listen to rock ballads from the past 60 years.

If it is so exciting that would be good to see some more WW1 or even an adjustment of civil war if the developer could ship is interesting enough. That's the problem though. How is a fun gun fight when you take 5 minutes to reload a single shot rifle? Well, I contain that answer. however at this point that I have killed in excess of 2 World War II the Nazis did and if I perceive the beach of Normandy, again you possibly will just shoot myself in the foot to relieve some of the mental pain. So I guess my answer is nothing but war ww2 is my preferred environment.

The wars of Yugoslavia possibly will construct an epic, especially considering every one of the massacres and such however would be an immense opportunity on the way to show how the soldiers are ordered to perform things they disagree with. You could do something similar to Vietnam, where he says attacking innocent villagers. Generally just love to see a game where you are not the good guy is not even disappointed to think you're doing it right. GTA-style gameplay with writing much better and stronger possibly will perform it in addition.

You're a young kid within Leningrad, which is at this time under siege. You spend the first part some of the games through making several realistic missions to search for food (sawdust to grow flour etc) and the way you come across rats and which are the first hand to hand encounters. Then, as the siege continues start using basic weapons to defend against other civilians trying to find food and stuff, maybe the final scene of this act is to protect your home after a couple of cannibals.