Thread: Unable to put password on Steam browser

Unable to put password on Steam browser

I am unable to figure why this particular problem issue is occurring on the computer of mine. Well I have installed Steam on the computer of mine. I have noticed that I am unable to enter password into password field on the Steam browser? Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Also post the solution if you are having with you. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to put password on Steam browser

In order to get the root cause of the problem you have to answer the below mentioned questions. Tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know which version of Steam do you have installed on the computer? From when you are getting the above mentioned issue? I am suspecting this particular issue is associated with Virus attack so let me know which antivirus program do you have installed on the computer.

I am having a specific work around which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    Code:
    You have to enter the password into TextEdit  document and Copy the same.
    Now you should paste the same into the  Steam Browser.
    I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

I think there is something wrong with the Steam itself. I recommend that you should simply uninstall the Steam on the computer of yours and then you should download the latest version of Steam on the computer of yours. once you have completed with the downloading you should try to install the Steam on the computer. After installing the Steam you should reboot the computer and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

Well let me know whether you have resolved the issue or not. If there is no change in the situation then you have to contact the developer and get further assistance. If there is a bug issue with Steam then the developer would work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer would fix the issue as early as possible.

I wanted to say thanks to all the people to replying with the possible solution over here. I have done all the things but there was no difference in the situation. Finally I have decided that I am going to contact the developer to get the more help on this particular matter. Anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot again.