Thread: How to fix lerp problem in Counter Strike Source for the Mac users?

How to fix lerp problem in Counter Strike Source for the Mac users?

I am playing Counter Strike from past couple of months. I have installed MAC OS X on the computer of mine. I have noticed an issue with the lerp config of this particular game. The net_graph value is being displayed of 100. I am unable to change this particular value. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to fix lerp problem in Counter Strike Source for the Mac users?

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply set the cl_interp to 1 from the config file of this particular game. I recommend that you should back up the config file before you have done the modification on the file. If the changes which I have mentioned over here is not working then you should restore the config file . so try the same and let me know about the result.

In order to get the root cause of the problem I wanted to know answers of the below mentioned questions. Can you tell me which version of the operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the graphic card driver and DirectX which are require for the smooth running of the computer? So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the graphic card which you have installed on the computer. I think you have to update the graphic card with the latest version of the graphic card driver. You should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the graphic card drivers. Well you have to download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have done the same you have to restart the computer of yours.

Is there any difference in the situation after applying the above mentioned solutions. If there is no difference in the situation then I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer. I am suspecting that the issue which you are facing is happening because of the corruption of the game file on the computer. You should simply reinstall the game on the computer and then you should try to play the game.

Well it seems to be well known that the video games are having bugs. There is no particular solution to fix the bug on a forum. However you can contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer team would detect the bug from the code and they would fix the same. After fixing the bug they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.