Thread: ‘Couldn't crc map’Error message in Counter Strike

‘Couldn't crc map’Error message in Counter Strike

I am playing Counter Strike on the computer of mine. I was trying to join Prop hunt server on the computer and it is prompted with an error message on the computer of mine. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is being happening. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: ‘Couldn't crc map’Error message in Counter Strike

Well you have not provided much detail to figure out the root cause of the problem. Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the system of yours? you told me that you have got an error message on the computer? Can you post the entire error message over here.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours. you should simply delete all the map file from the directory and then you should simply redownload from the main source. Once you have done the same you should restart the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well I have simply deleted the custom maps from the computer of yours. once you have done the same you have to go for Options and then go for Multiplayer and you have to check that you have downloaded all the custom content in the game. After doing the above mentioned thing I have resolved this particular problem so try the same and let me know about the result.

In order to fix the matter you should simply download the AppUpdateStats.blob and ClientRegistry.blob from the directory where you have installed Steam. It would simply remove the recent updates from the Steam . if you have removed those files Steam would think that you have not downloaded any updates for the game and it would begin to install the new updates. I think this the trick which would definitely work for you.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with this particular game. Well in order to fix the bug you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game would fix the bug and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter. I am hoping that the developer of the game would fix the bug and would release the patch as early as possible.