Thread: Do you think that Assassins Creed brotherhood will be available for Mac?

Do you think that Assassins Creed brotherhood will be available for Mac?

Hi I have a problem regarding assassin’s creed game. Well I have Mac and my brother is having a PC and we both know that the Assassins creed brotherhood is going to release soon. Well I don’t have much idea about this but do you have any idea that this game will run on Mac or it runs only on Windows. I would also like to know whether I and my brother will be able to play this game on same server since I have Mac and my brother uses Windows 7.

Re: Do you think that Assassins Creed brotherhood will be available for Mac?

Well look since the game has not yet released so it may work or it may not even I don’t have much idea about this. If it works than I think you and your brother will need different copies of this game. Well you can try or else you can tell your brother o install Mac on his PC. May this help. I'm more curious if the first game will ever be ported. I mean, who ports the second game in a series before the first one?

I do not feel the Mac version of AC2 sold very well, since the port was so incredibly bad. If you play with your brother can only create a Windows partition with Bootcamp and play there, because I do not think you will be able to run on OSX. Just look at the different system requirements for Windows and OSX. For Windows users, you must have Windows XP, or 7 and the needs of 3GB of RAM where else to Mac users, it requires OS X version 10.5.8 of Leopard, or more with at least 3 GB of RAM with Intel Core i5 processor.

Sorry to state but looking at the specifications of the pre-order on Steam do not think it will be for Mac, at least not in the release of the PC version. You can still anticipate a native port, but then it would probably steam. Hopefully that will run at least on my macbook pro 2010. It will be great if it is Mac If anyone has more information on this, then do post here. So you can wait and hope this game gets released for Mac.

AC2 runs fine on my MBP 2010. It requires 512 MB graphic card which I have in mine. Needless to say, the Mac side cannot be used without the support of the gamepad, and the version of Windows was doubtful until I forced an update video drivers. Once updated you could run at 1650X1080 with no problems. According to the latest news, AC Brotherhood confirmed for Mac I suppose to turn at some point in a while on Steam, like AC2.

I'm really hoping that it no longer has that stupid trash Ubisoft always online. Brotherhood of the Xbox played and is the more surprising title in the series. If you look around the gaming sites all over the Mac is accessible for pre-order on OSX. I already have steam. For windows though. I will not buy again for the Mac. I hope that the steam launch this game on Mac too. Any more ideas about this then please tell.

In MacGameStore.com you can pre-order what you say and will be released on day 28. I'm sure it will be released on Steam at the same time or close to it (which is what happened with AC2 and SC: C) at least I hope so. Since I just bought thinking it would be. Anyway, the last part all depends on whether or not Ubi decides it is cross-platform or not. I'm sure it will. Mainly since this is the first that does not have that stupid bull always online.