Thread: Need to stop minors from playing 18 plus games on steam

Need to stop minors from playing 18 plus games on steam

Are you tired of screaming children in the Call of duty, Black Ops and other M (mature blood) most popular games? I have some ideas to stop:
    1. Aprovement needed from parents, if the player is under 18 years of age, but older than 14 (the minimum age ideas are welcome).
    2. Restrict the game for players less than 13 years.
    3. They construct it probable that if a child is screaming in the game, they report to get disqualified.

re: Need to stop minors from playing 18 plus games on steam

My partner is a teacher for KS2 and KS3 age levels, children of 12 shows that are not capable to write his own name, on the other hand, who have finished Portal2, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2 and a digit of games categorization M. Valve cannot actually do no matter which apart from being the age frocking bad verify about the genuine members. It could obstruct any other deal card without identical the name of the account to stop children using Mummy credit card, but then I can use my membership card in my account. no matter which to put in to limit or put off just been irrecoverable anyway, kids are smarter than they look, what they lack is the moral.

Most of them do not appear to care, because it keeps the little ones quiet and your hair out for hours at a time. It could be the case that is not played to know the content, or they not only look at the labels of classification. In a local theater group I attend, I wonder about the game content, and give me honest views but one thing I've discovered first hand is the name of the game \ agent has much to do to him .
    You say that GTA and people smile, the Call of Duty, and laughed and said that their kids play it.

I said it once and I'll say again, it's stupid to punish a whole group of people so that some of them do.
    The task should not take more than an hour, and then an hour of study at most. Assuming you leave at 4:00 in time as a child and goes to bed at nine or ten, which is two hours of homework + study and three to four hours of free time or what want to call it. So yes, it makes perfect sense for kids to do more sets of schools. You can only study the same chapter in a book many times.

A member of the valve is not very likely response. Children go to school 6-8 hours a day in the U.S. Five hours, three assuming homework / studying for two, three hours of play per day. Pixel shooting bullets pixel by pixel of a firearm does not harm anyone's mind. However, this will never happen, because it will affect the returns Valve. I look forward to Georbe is laughing at you, sitting in his chair Queen made of money.

Because if they say no, do not apply this then they look bad because it seems like only care about profits. If they say yes you is either going to be a lie or lose a lot of money and members. I said exactly that 11 hours of school, work, study and two hours of play at the majority, the school positively seems to be the first. I'm living evidence of that, I have good grade, I will be able to play video games, I'm not an idiot, I'm not a aggressive psychopath, nor any of the additional guys I be familiar with who play video games. Again, just want out of your hair, do not care about children.

Re: Need to stop minors from playing 18 plus games on steam

I do not really care about minors playing M games more popular, but I would appreciate an age verification system solid for me (like Germany) you can actually buy games without a break! There must be a restricted area 18, from side to side Steam, anywhere you can get all uncut / 18 + games barred in general. You can access it as a established member, but not able to be seen to you if you are not. Even if it means the valve has to use our "Post dent" (go to your local post office and show ID) procedures to ensure that you're really 18. I would be happy to see it and cannot be! Fake because you have to show identification. The only way to pretend to ask your parents / friends. Thus, at least in Germany, prevents children to play and buy games with mature only and to be direct Steam, Valve / Steam is going against the laws here anyway.