Thread: After updating Team Fortress 2 game is crashing

After updating Team Fortress 2 game is crashing

I have installed Team Fortress 2 game in computer and game was working absolutely fine. I have Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS graphic card in my computer. Now before some days I update Team Fortress 2 game and after that it started giving me problems. Now whenever I start the game at that time it starts properly and after sometime it gets crashed. Before doing game update I was not having this type of issue with my Team Fortress 2 game. Please give me some solution regarding this.

Re: After updating Team Fortress 2 game is crashing

I have gone through your game crashes issue and I think during game update something went wrong and that is why you are experiencing this problem. Try to solve this problem by reinstalling the game in your computer and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after doing this trick your problem will get solved and Team Fortress 2 game will not crash in your computer. If you want any more information then let me know.

Normally whenever you update any game after that most of game setting gets changed to default and after that you have to do all the setting again. First check that your all game setting is proper and if you find that your game setting has changed then do proper setting and after that check whether your game is crashing or not. According to me after doing proper setting you will be able to play Team Fortress 2 game properly. I hope you will get some help with this solution.

I have one solution to fix this problem. You can fix this problem by Verifying integrity of Team Fortress 2 game cache. If you want to do this then you have to first go to the game directory and after that you have to do right click on the TF2.exe file. Now after doing right click on the TF2.exe file you have to select properties and after that you have to click on verify. After dong that start the game and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

By reinstalling the Team Fortress 2 game in my computer when I have start the game at that time it worked perfectly for some time but after that It started crashing again. After that I have tried to solve this problem by checking all the game setting and I have also tried to run the game in different resolution but it didn’t helped me. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by verifying the Team Fortress 2 game cache but after that also still getting the same issue. Please help me out with this.

There might be something wrong with your Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS graphic card drivers. According to me you should first go to the official website of the Nvidia and after that check whether any updated driver is available or not. If you find updated driver then download it and after that install it in your computer. Now after installing the updated graphic driver in your computer you have to restart your computer. Now after that try to play Team Fortress 2 game and then check whether it is giving any problem or not.

After referring your post I have removed Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS graphic card drivers from my system and after that I have restart the system. Now after doing that I inserted my driver CD in CD ROM and then I have installed driver in my system again. Now after doing that I am not facing any issue with my game. Now all the things are working properly. Thank you so much for helping me solving my problem.