Thread: Is there any option to limit the download speed on Steam?

Is there any option to limit the download speed on Steam?

I was trying to download game from the steam and in have found that rest of the internet speed was seems to be quite slow. Can you tell me whether there is something which can limit the downloading speed of the Steam. What should I do to get the same? Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there any option to limit the download speed on Steam?

Well looking at the situation I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to launch the Steam on the computer and you have to click on the Settings Menu.
    • Now you have to click on the Download and you have to set the Internet Speed according to requirement of yours.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. Well I have used the solutions which you have mentioned over here. It did not help me to limit the downloading speed on the computer of mine. I think there should be any other specific solution to get the requirement of mine. anyway thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours to get the requirement of mine. Let me know if you are come across toany other solution.

In order to fix the matter of yours you have to get some third party application to get the requirement
    of yours. I recommend that you have to download the NetLimiter from the official website. It helps you to control the internet traffic control as monitoring tool. It helps to set the download as well as upload the transfer rate limit for the applications or for the single connections. You can get the same from the official website.

Well I have used the NetLimiter application which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. This particular application has helped me to limit the download the speed on the computer of mine. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replying of yours. Thanks a lot again.