Thread: Can we play GTA on mac operating system

Can we play GTA on mac operating system

Hi, I have macbook that I have bought some time ago and together with that I have a desktop also. In that I use to play games whole day an really I am just crazy about the rockstar games, as I have played almost all the games from there, and most importantly I like the GTA, and I have played it in my desktop, but still I want to play the same with my macbook also, but I have heard that this game doesn’t run on the MAC, isn’t it? I want to know it really whether it works with mac OS or not? Thanks for sny suggestion.

Re: Can we play GTA on mac operating system

I am not very much sure but they are about to launch this game for the MAC operating system this year only, or rather the best option would be to search on the internet for the releasing details, as on their official website the must have mentioned about this updates, so that would be better option. Or have you ever tried to install it in your machine? I mean to say on the MACBOOK, if not than you should at least try to do that.

As far as I know the game is already launched for the MAC operating system and you can download it from the internet, but there are certain limitation like you must have to use some appropriate driver and you must have to configure the settings for the game then only you’ll be able to play the game, but the surest thing is that the game is already released for the MAC, and if you have the Nvidia drivers than it work wonderful.

Hey I would like to tell all the mac users about this as I know the problem occurs while it comes to the LOGO but after continues pressing the spacebar you can pass It easily, but still you can get out of this rid also, as you just need to update the driver that you have, and use the appropriate one, in other words you must use the latest driver, and after that you’ll be able to play the game without having any glitch.

You should download the game first and then see whether it works or not, but I think there might be some other setup for mac that you have to have, you can’t use the one that you have already for the windows. So you should download it from the rockstars official website, and from you’ll get the steam as well for playing the game, but if suppose you didn’t get it you keep playing the game through windows only, for the time being.

Hey I have installed the game and it was successfully installed in the macbook but when I click in the starting icon I got problem in the LOGO itself, it just get stuck there only and doesn’t go ahead. So It seems that there is problem regarding the drivers itself isn’t it? Because the game gets installed properly, so what shall I do next ?any suggestion would be appreciated.

I was also having the same problem in my machine, as it was unable to do the same as what you have mentioned, and you are right, you must have to update the current graphic driver that you have, and if suppose still you got the same problem that means you need a driver suitable for mac operating system, so if you search the internet then you can simply download that from there only.