Thread: Splinter cell conviction won't run on mac operating system

Splinter cell conviction won't run on mac operating system

Hi, I have bought a splinter cell conviction from the steam two days ago, but when I installed it to my machine running the mac operating system, it was unable to run on that, and I have tried almost all the things to make it run, and I am sure that the game is installed perfectly without any error, but still not getting that why this is not running, will mac ever run this, or is there anyone having the same problem in their machine? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Splinter cell conviction won't run on mac operating system

Yeah I have heard about this issue in the MAC, but still In fact I even didn’t get the solution to this, and you must have to contact the manufacturer of the game as because I think there might b some different version would be there for the mac, and you must have to install that only, and the one that you have is might for the windows only. so better option would be to call the game manufacturer from there you’ll get the basic idea.

Nope, as I am not agree with you as the game is installed perfectly, because I haven’t seen any such problem ever before, so according to me you should check that again, rather you can have another option as reinstalling the game, first of all uninstall the game completely from your computer and then again install it, and check whether the problem persist or not. Because sometime it happens like whenever we installed any such games with the default corruption it won’t start ever, and we keep getting the errors.

From where you have downloaded this game? Is it a legitimate website, otherwise according to me you should download it again from the another source as it might have been possible that the game that you have has some of the files missing in the game setup, and there are too many website who gives this kind of corrupted and useless setups, so you should download the setup files from the official website only.

I think this seem you have some problem regarding the graphic driver, have you check which versions driver you use? Because if you have the previous, I mean to say the older drivers in your machine, then you must have to update it, because if you look at the games requirement you’ll come to know that it requires the graphic card, and for running it efficiently you must have to have a latest graphic driver, and also update the direct X version also in your machine, as this is also the essential software for running the game.

If suppose you still persisting the same problem, i would say have you ever checked the minimum system requirement for playing these game? If you have some less hardware then also though you do anything in order to play it, but you won’t be able to play the game however. So according to me you should first check whether the hardware that you have meet the minimum requirement for playing these game, and then try to run it again, if suppose you find any hardware lesser than the required one, then with no other option to play the game you must have to upgrade it.

See if this is not running on the mac OS, then it might be possible that there won’t be any support for this operating system, so have you ever tried it to run on some other operating system as well, if no then you should have a very good option for these as you can make you machine for dual boot, in that you can install more than one operating system in your machine without removing the previous one, so installed another operating system and play the game on that.