Thread: Unable to find server in Team Fortress 2

Unable to find server in Team Fortress 2

As the title of the thread suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed Team Fortress 2 on the computer of mine. after installing the latest version of the server on the game I was unable to find out any servers into the serverlist. I am unable to find out why it is happening in the situation of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find server in Team Fortress 2

Looking at the situation tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer yours. which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Is there any antivirus program or Firewall enabled on the computer? Do you have got any server on the steam client server browser? So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem.

I let you know that I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have tried lots of thing to fix the matter of mine but it did not worked for me at all. Finally I have restarted steam on the computer of mine and amazingly it worked for me. So you should restart the steam on the computer of yours and see whether the thing is working or not.

I am suspecting that this particular issue has been associated with Firewall or Security software which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should disable the Firewall for the temporary basis and you see whether the issue is persisting or not. If issue is not persisting then you have to configure the firewall in an way so that you cannot have the issue while playing the game on the computer of yours.

Do you have tried with the port forwarding on the router of yours? Well if you have not done the same than you have to perform port forwarding on the router and see whether you are getting the above mentioned issue. If there is no changes in the situation than I recommend that you have to reinstall the game on the computer. You should uninstall the entire game and then you have to try to install the game and see whether it is working or not.

You have mentioned that you have installed the latest version of the updates on the game. So I recommend that there is a bug issue with the updates which you have installed. You have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game would work on the situation and fix the bug and they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.