Thread: Suggestions for hidden gems to all the steam users

Suggestions for hidden gems to all the steam users

Hey people I have created this thread to just ask something from you all. Just let me know if there are some gems which are cheap and hence that’s why I just started this thread for you all. so please do let me know if any kind of information you have got here. Please do mention about the same here. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. Please do see to it that if you are arranging the gems do arrange it in the order from cheap price to expensive one. So do throw some suggestions here. I am waiting for the help here.

Re: Suggestions for hidden gems to all the steam users

See I am giving you some suggestions here. Here goes the list here
    1) Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee $0.84
    2) RUSH $1.24
    3) The Longest Journey -$2.49
    4) Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath $3.39
    These are some of the suggestions that I have given here and some of my favorite hidden gems over here, that I want to give it you all.

Yes my choice does varies with you and here goes my list as well. I know some of them will disagree with me over here but still they are my favorites.
    - Caster - $1
    - Flight Control HD - $1.25
    - Axel & Pixel - $3.34
    - Swords and Soldiers - $3.40
    That’s my suggestion for you.

I have one question for you and that is one of the gems that has been mentioned here is the Abe's Oddysee. I just want to ask if it is compatible in windows 7 ? I have heard that it is only compatible in windows xp. So is that true? Or is it just kind of blunder that I am hearing from everyone. So people do mention about the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so please do reply accordingly here. I am waiting for the help from you all.

No I am having windows 7 64 bit and Abe's Oddysee did run perfectly for me. so no problems there. Do work on the same and there is no such issues here. So that’s what I am saying here and work on the same and no issues here.

Nice to see so much suggestions coming from you all. Thanks for the reply that you have given here and hence thanks a ton for the same. appreciate the suggestions that you have given over here, do work on the same. that’s what I want to say here. Appreciate that all of them have contributed well for this thread and hence thanks a ton for the same, so thanks guys for all the solutions and suggestions that you have given here. So do keep them coming.