Thread: When is new patch for Dawn of fantasy going to be released?

When is new patch for Dawn of fantasy going to be released?

Hey you all fans of Dawn of Fantasy can anyone just let me know when this new patch is going to be released I have been such an addict to this game can’t wait more and as I have a problem to that is I have been seen that in this older version many players are unable to play online because it says that the client has been crashed? Please give me some suggestion or views?

Re: When is new patch for Dawn of fantasy going to be released?

Hey dude not to worry am searching and waiting for the same the patch as the one you are waiting for one. Well I think they are working over it we would get it by next week or so let’s wait for it and once it is there we would be the happiest person I think till then we have to carry on with the one we are going through and I won’t even mind doing that because I have been a fan of this game from such a long time and I like every version of this game and can continue playing for n number of period

Oh well so the fans for this awesome game have started to sit awake for the new patch yes I to think the same it would be taking a week to end the search for it and off course it would be a hard time to just relax when we know the patch is about to arrive anyways the existing games are nice to and they aren’t going into the nerves so can carry on with this one to relax till the time new patch arrived moment would be coming guys best of luck hope we get it soon.

I am still busy with a existing game enjoying that so much loll don’t have time to think about anything well don’t worry guys the updates would be sooner I think, I was going through about this topic with my friends and all and have even searched on net for this still dint got an exact clue but I think there is just some time remaining to the new patch to be released up well just need to wait and watch. Hope so they make every one of us happy as soon as they can.

Hey Dawn of Fantasy’s fanatic I have a feeling that now we all don’t need to wait a much it would be releasing sooner but I would say one thing which would make you get some patience to survive around for a period of time I think they must be working on a really big build for us so if they are taking time they would be coming up with some real blast so If you want the best you got to wait. Hope this gives you some power to resist more.

Just a week to go i suppose or some more time and then the patch would be released i have been still watching out but i haven't got it still so i don't think it has been released this now, so i think little more wait and then we would be able to enjoy the game with more some advanced feature and the error would be solved to keep enjoying the game for more some time.