Thread: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade edition: What do you wish to see with new costumes

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade edition: What do you wish to see with new costumes

Here I just like the street clothes types of costumes, while it seems like somewhat the character might wear day to day. It adds to the character more than a strange costume or somebody else's costume would. I truly wish to see a costume for Cammy where she's wearing pants. If possible something semi-normal. The whole thing she has is pants less apart from for her cat costume. That's dim. Possibly her outfit from FF: Streetwise or her into in SF4.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade edition: What do you wish to see with new costumes

I am sort of inquisitive also about them making extra costumes possible. I am with you on characters having sort a street or casual wear style; I would like to observe more of them. Even though, Fei Long got about each costume alternative I have wanted to see as Vanilla, I am not actually certain what I would like his future alternatives to seem like. It’s maybe just a truly over the top style, somewhat that isn't inspired by Bruce Lee.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade edition: What do you wish to see with new costumes

For ruler I wish to see a difference on his unique consume, like a throwback or something. All his alts apart from 1 are garbage to me. That rob bison is so dense and the new one just seems silly, especially his hair. They necessitate just bringing in the cape and are made with it. It would seem for official anyhow. Either that or make his present main costume to be all done up with metals of somewhat like that. Change up the armor.

Those costumes look truly nice and not so cheesy. I wish bison's is as good as the rest of them. Mainly I think Akuma's new costume is what his swap one should have been. Gouken new alt is what his default should have been. Ken's new alt is what that dim cowboy costume should have been. The Japanese truly does a few derogatory stereotyping. I mean come on the way Thawk says "how" later than he sits on you with his hand in the air. And ken being a cowboy because he is American.

What about them who just getting things incorrect to begin with. I mean I don't think the people who came up with dj ever even met any West Indian people. Jamaican’s don't have morracas and they normally don't have brades with bald sides, even though perhaps in the 80's to an extent, they have dreads. But while it arrives to Ryu, he is solid as all hell. Somebody should sue Capcom for bigotry. I am 1/8 native American and I think it is unpleasant to have a character like Thawk so blatently being a stereotype and a insult towards native American people who are normally poor.

Hasn't SF all the time been about stereotyping? Even the unique cast is filled with them. Dhalsim is a few Indian mystic that does Yoga, E Honda is a few sumo combatants with Kabuki makeup, and Chun-Li wears a Qipao for a few causes. Guile, the American, is this common U.S.A. soldier with an American flag tattoo'ed on his arm. Balrog is a delayed money-hungry street-thug turned boxer turned street-thug.

There is a resemblance. But it's at a standstill a stereotype. I mean I am certain we could discover somebody who Thawk seems like in a few movies about Native Americans. Doesn’t alter the fact that it's an awful depiction of Native Americans. Likewise, they may or may not ever modify the character from this movie but it's at a standstill an affront to Jamaicans and West Indian people to depict them so clownish with morracas they don't even have.

They should create the next American character a bitchy kid who thinks he knows the whole thing and says things like "somebody should prosecute Capcom for being racist" for his ultra combo. Of course, this attack does not anything. This thinking is why we are losing our liberty of speech. The whole thing is going to upset somebody, that's just the way it is and attempting to shun ever offending anybody is just a silly thing to attempt and do.