Thread: Possible bug in Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade Edition for Xbox 360

Possible bug in Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade Edition for Xbox 360

I realized that 2xhalf ultras circle movements are extremely difficult to do if I make a move fast! The ultra just if I make a motion slowly, making the first motion, pause and another. It is made of ultra Guy 2 unusable because it is already slow and you need OS or traps part to get. I came to SSF4 it works like a charm. I need you guys to test it on SSF4, the change of AE and the answer here. It seemed very strange because if Capcom would remove the shortcuts, all other motions are OK and shortcuts are all there.

Re: Possible bug in Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade Edition for Xbox 360

I currently have about 7 visit different forums, so I kind of turn on which I and those who have part-time, and it was a part-time. I have learned that EA was released today because I visited Generation Fighters. Thought I'd come here and see if anything was new, of course, we still only get four characters from what I understand so far. So I appreciate the information because I would not have known otherwise.

You might have a case if you were in fact doing the motions properly. I thought that was somewhat strange, because I have all the time had complexity inputting a few commands, but I just go too damn quick, so they don't catalog. This isn't an insect. Work on your implementation. At people saying to toil on execution. I have maimed guy in ssf4 and I am maining him in AE and I can verify that u2 inputs are tighter in AE whether that's deliberate or not I don't know.

I went into training mode before I made that post. His U2 has shortcuts, but they're different from the other HCB moves in the game, like Tenshin, Yoga Flame, Tornado Throw, which only require "Any Forward, Any Downward, and Back". For HCBx2 motions, you need to have forward and Back as a part of each registered HCB. I'm pretty sure this was the same in Super. The motion needs to look like this.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. This means you can still face roll a 720 and it comes out, but you need to make absolutely certain you get both Forwards and Backs in there no matter how you do it. I do hope you realize that all of SF4, SSF4 and AE is already really dumbed down in terms of execution. It’s just you. Tighten up execution. I can do these with 100% consistency. The shortcut in place let's you gum up part of the HCBs and still be okay.