Thread: Street Fighter X Tekken: $15 for balance changes

Street Fighter X Tekken: $15 for balance changes

I will not whine about it, but tell me, I have to pay $ 15 for a balance patch? SFIV got patches of balance, why not include changes in the balance of the mandatory patch? Or that the free expansion? SSFIV is more balanced than the AE for sure, but I wanted to look at some of the changes and such. Guess it's time to move away from this game. It will not be simple to discover any online matches and all of my online friends SF moved to other games.

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken: $15 for balance changes

I hesitation they will shun on the option to sell DLC for the DLC's DLC content. These games prepared with corporate paychecks, not fervent players. I agree, charging for negligible Balancing and 4 characters is type of ghetto. And in the past 2 hours, people protest and whine about paying for somewhat without correctly looking into it. Bravo gentleman, guilt the company for your own lack of care.

Actually, yeah, I am for actual. If you had correctly looked into all the stories and FAQs about AE earlier than it came out, you would have observed that they said that people who don't acquire the AE patch will not obtain the AE balances, because they wouldn't have access to the new characters and were a few of the reasons why they rebalanced the system. Whine all you wish, you truly have no one to guilt but yourself.

Here I have some points to add:
    1. Whether it was affirmed earlier or not doesn't make it correct.
    2. A balance patch isn't merit $15
    3. You are the type of damn they trick with these schemes
    4. They didn't rebalance the complete roster because of 4 new characters. A game is not balanced approximately 4 new characters. The patch for balance could at a standstill exist without the doubles and color 12 of Akuma and Ryu

AE is the NEW update. It has new characters and new balance alters. To the extent that they are worried, Regular SSF4 is deceased to them. The just reason they at a standstill let people play it is because they know there's a group of people who'd bitch. And guess what, the people which would bitch about not being able to play SSF4 any longer. They don't need AE's balance changes. That's the complete reason they won't upgrade to AE in the initial place.

You are telling me that a new iteration of a game made as a downloadable modernize for $15 with new characters, replay characteristics, misc. online features and balancing is cheap because you think its nickel and diming because you can't just obtain the balance for free. This thing is a full-fledged growth pack; it makes more sense to be sold as a complete and not in sections. Play Blazblue: Continuum Shift, the balance updates there are gratis, but the DLC characters rate over they do compared to Arcade Edition or Marvel vs Capcom 3. As well if you abhor the balance changes there, they do let you to play anything system version of the game you like.

Arcade Edition is treated as a break up edition of the game in general, so the balance is measured part of that set. Now when I may concur with you that from an ideal standpoint, the balance be free but ever solitary other aspect need the $15 buy (getting your face kicked in by a character you can't access looks like well incentive to purchase the package), this isn't what Capcom determined to do in regards to somewhat they haven't actually attempted before.

SF4 series has been patched lots of times in the past, they are all gratis. SSF4 has been quite balanced for a long time; there hasn't been many grievances regarding it in the past half year as its quite balanced. SSF4 is balanced, done and hidden. AE is a new edition (therefore the name arcade edition), not a patched SSF4. Capcom has affirmed they will be patched in the future at a standstill, for free. There are 2 options you can play, the AE re-balanced roster with new characters or the SSF4 balanced roster. Much like how SF4 plays dissimilar from SSF4.