Thread: Street Fighter X Tekken: What if Devil May Cry Characters Appeared as Guest characters

Street Fighter X Tekken: What if Devil May Cry Characters Appeared as Guest characters

I hope they would add a few Soulcalibur characters and Devil may cry characters (in their unique versions not the DMC reboot editions like Lady and Vergil) as guest characters as they aren`t in any present games and They could have a clarification why they don`t have their arsenal (Like as they were Taken away from their cosmos and time because of being in the TkxSf crossover and their cosmos and their weapons stayed in the place where the character was taken from).

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken: What if Devil May Cry Characters Appeared as Guest characters

Not possible. This is a game for only SF and Tekken characters. That would be more suitable for a Namco vs. Capcom game. It has taken over a decade for Capcom to comprehend that a "SF vs game" is cooler than a "Capcom vs brand" game. And you wish to ruin that adding what? Not any means of it. Plus you have DMC characters in MvC3, isn't that sufficient. You need Virgil. Let's begin with clones from DMC, too.

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken: What if Devil May Cry Characters Appeared as Guest characters

Let’s begin by saying that Dante doesn't have a solitary gameplay, but many somewhat dissimilar ones, depends on the weapons he's utilizing. Let's put in that I did play the majority DMC games. And let's put in that I just watched the video and I saw him doing what Dante all the time does, rushing down an opponent with combos of several super-quick attacks, then proceeding to another, keeping them in the air for a extensive time, etc.

His very spirit is that of being the central protagonist's clone. And he's a freakin' palette exchange to start with, in a game where palette or head swaps are not even required (distinct, say, the first SF's or FF's palette/head swaps). Wishing that this is sufficient to clarify why I referred to Virgil as a clone, which he clearly is, I am at a standstill convinced that any of those pull out of water presences is just needless (even though I am just now grasping the connection between the devil hunter and the devil within Jin).

You know we could exclude the dim guest characters and not turn SFxT into the similar trash that the Soul Calibur series has turned into. You’re saying that Virgil isn't a replica as much as X-23 is not a clone. It's Street Fighter and Tekken. If the character hasn't emerged in either series, he/she doesn't belong. End of story. I like how people unreservedly trust wiki's in spite of there being no official source having affirmed this.

For the love of God, Vergil isn't clone of Dante. The just thing they character is just make over into Devil Trigger as for remain he could be dissimilar just like Wolverine and X-23. And each word you said is not anything but, eoic fall short. As well Niitsuma (MvC3 Producer) said that Vergil is one of most demanded for MvC3 along Phoenix Wright and more Megaman characters, and if Vergil obtained in DLC for MvC3.

Phoenix Wright can fit. There are ample of possible move sets which have been made for him. About did get him in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Vergil at a standstill could be dissimilar from Dante, and if you think he is clone of Dante then you don't know what shotos mean. And once more Capcom could make him dissimilar just like what occurred with X23. As for Phoenix Wright, Capcom could make him a combatant. Just seem at Captain Falcon, he was in racing games and after that Nintendo made him a combatant and now he is fighting in a Smash Bros.