Thread: Does anyone want DLC characters in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Does anyone want DLC characters in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Anyone want it? DLC I would not mind a few characters, as long as they are really good. What do you think? We are not getting any DLC character out of Evil Ryu, Oni, and the twins, unless there are more hidden characters in the cabinet. What you guys think about it. I am waiting for your huge replies. I am sure that you guys will share all useful suggestion and experienced answer with me. All replies are greatly appreciated thank you.

Re: Does anyone want DLC characters in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

I hope we have more characters I mean think about it a mortal combat was a game with all characters, why not street fighter can do what some DLC content with characters from my idea of the characters would be DLC Alex Elena Sean Hugo and Charlie and not the people is also more than I would like in the game, but that's just the beginning and also that it is up to us to give capcom comments about what we want in the game so with that said keep feeding the boys.

I do not want more characters. I do not want this to get more ridiculous than it already is. Especially if you're considering additional characters as ER and Oni. I do not think that level if you're a good player and knows his character and then list the next level indifferent to the characters that are optional if you are a very versatile player, then all that should matter to everyone but good more I'm wrong and some characters need balance.

But either way I just want to kind of play on the left as is. I cannot conclude with 60 characters. That number (almost) was stupid even for MVC2 and that is a 3vs3 game. What is at 39 with AE? Not more than MVC3? I applaud the balance in the Super 35 with the characters and everything, but I think it's getting a little ridiculous. If we just keep adding new (dominated) characters, then this game will go straight through the hole.

I think different characters with different styles to add flavor to the franchise as a whole. However, the addition of characters like Evil Ryu and Oni are not really new, but new versions of old characters is not very large. I hope in time to make a street fighter with all the characters in it. Sold like hotcakes. Well, the problem with EA is only a fraction of SF4 staff actually worked on it. SFxT they were already at that point.

If we have learned over the past two years, should be the balance of the game is about making the number of characters in a game. SSF4 had more characters than any other science fiction game, and yet was also the most balanced SF game in the series. It can balance anything if you really put in the effort. Take AE, everything about screams AE than half do. The size and the selection of characters added to the total lack of. Everything else in all that is added.