Thread: Boss Idea for Street Fighter X Tekken

Boss Idea for Street Fighter X Tekken

Tekken 3 was the primary console video game I have played in my being and it takes me way back from while I was a kid and Capcom vs. SNK 2 was the primary game I had played on the GameCube so both games brings back great memories for me. While I was looking up information regarding Street Fighter X Tekken, what came over my mind was how the boss fight was going to be like and after that a thought popped in my head: A heroic boss battle! What’s your idea about this?

Re: Boss Idea for Street Fighter X Tekken

What I was thoughts was to have Ogre and Akuma as the sub-boss for the game and after that while one of them is knocked out, the other man give up his spouse by picking him up and fascinating his power to become and even stronger being, the phase would change, and the boss would throw his partner aside like some trash. If Ogre is knocked out after that Akuma would become Shin Akuma or Oni; and if Akuma was the one knocked out after that Ogre would become True Ogre.

I just think I would share this thought as I memorized how in Tekken 3, Ogre would absorb Heihachi or Jin to become True Ogre; and I memorize how in Capcom vs. SNK 2, Rugal would absorb Akuma to become Ultimate Rugal and throw him away while Akuma would as well get Rugal's power if Rugal was beaten and become insanely influential. It is as well interesting to note that the English word Ogre can be interpreted to the Japanese word Oni and occasionally Akuma.

The guy who's angry that the Street Fighters constantly destroy his car should be the last boss. Here I just go with Devil Jin, because I favor a much more mobile and humanoid Boss corresponding to say Shin Akuma or God Rugal. I would like to see a boss brawl evocative to DMC3's Vergil 3/MGS3's The Joy in a SF game.

Nancy adds up as two and it’s utilized as a background previously and the truth that Kazuya blowed it up on the first trailer XD. Shin Akuma, and Jinpachi Mishima < great grandfather, the inventor of the Devil Gene (precisely in his lineage but anything). Here's my downside with Jinpachi though, if he can be the last boss, then it's like saying Goutetsu should be in, prove me wrong.

The majority people just establish his personality to be maddening, considering that he was so gung-ho and willing to hurry headlong into a disagreement without disturbing about the consequences. It as well didn't assist that the majority of the time; he didn't actually do much too actually aid in solving the mystery at hand.' In addition, the addition of Scrappy type of bankrupts the dynamic of the show's main characters.