Thread: Street Fighter X Tekken Features

Street Fighter X Tekken Features

I would like to see the capacity to alter control configs at the character choose screen like in Blazblue and 3rd Strike Online Edition. Additionally to button config at the character choose screen, it should be conveying buttons to actions like those games somewhat than assigning actions to buttons like in SF4. This is what I wish to see in this game. What’s about you? What you wish to see this?

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken Features

Here I just wish to see: One versus one clash characteristic (not bad tempered about 2 vs 2). Unlockables biographies and skill of characters, music, sketch, conclusion, trailer. Trial mode ssf4 style or no bound mode, no super mode. 2 player mode on the similar team, every player utilizing a character, leading to a 4 player mode. Being able to take two times the similar character: a 2 cammy team, 2 Julia.

Throughout online play I would like to see a rematch alternative. In its place of having to go back to the lobby, choose our characters, the phase and after that linger for it to load; it would just go into a new match with the similar situation as the last. I don't know if it's probable, but it would certainly be appreciated. I will possibly add more lately, but this one I truly want.

Rearwards compatibility with the costumes from SF4/SSF4 would be great. Co-op tag mode (you know, two players on one squad and every player plays as one character) would truly be amazing, especially with the tag combo scheme. Dramatic fight/MUGEN-style 2-on-2 mode. You know, a team fight with all four fighters on-screen at the similar time (this may be not possible given technically limitations, but if it isn't, it'd be orderly.)

Here I have few points which I would I like to express:
    1. A rematch function would be great fun
    2. A 4 player tag team mode is much required. It's in MK9 and while you have 4 nice people playing, it's too much of fun
    3. Trials and Minigames for example break the car are required, MvC3 was lacking those additional goodies and the game felt rather infertile
    4. Access to YouTube function
    5. Unbelievably Customizable Versus mode

Maybe this is only me, but I think all intersect games which Capcom does and it's a 2v2/3v3 it should work like wonder (to the extent that the help goes). So mainly I am asking for if there are helps in this game (your spouse comes in does an attack and bounds out) I wish it works like wonder. Or another alternative, they can do it like MK9. They as well made it obvious that they needed to make this game dissimilar from the other versus games.

I wish that SFxT seems like King of Fighters Maximum crash series. I like COM vs COM fights. If possible make AI controlled character style like in virtua fighter 4. In AI forbidden character mode you select CPU controlled character and teach him. While you utilize him in fight you can't control him straight but you can give him a few commands like clash with priority attack or brawl with priority defense, or brawl without utilizing unique moves or fight strong or weak based on how much cash you give him.